Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
alyssa i.
alyssa i.
PA

I love this because i have the colors i want and then the colors i don't use i practice new ideas or use for partys and when i have friends over
Gwen M.
Gwen M.
Gastonia, NC

I love elf! elf is a very cheap drug store like brand yet still very good quality in all honesty, I love their creamy black eyeliner
Cheyenne I.
Cheyenne I.
Kenosha, WI

When I purchased this was so excited. Not only did it have plenty of colors but it influenced me to try different colors I wouldn't usually by separately. When I got it home most of the colors were broken so I was Pretty upset because the packaging was horrible.
Elma D.
Elma D.
Salisbury, NC

I love all the colors that come in it. It all matches my skin and I just love the product so much! It's one of my favorites!
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI

This line is so amazing. How much makeup you are getting for the price is unbelievable. I am not sure about the quality of the eye shadows holding up without a primer however.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN

I absolutely love this brand it's reasonably-priced it has something for everyone it has a ray of color palettes that will work for just about every skin type!
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

Love the colors this comes with, and is a great product when it comes to color, application, and price!
Milena P.
Milena P.

First off, i am a HUGE Elf cosmetics fan and while i love most of their products and know that they have come a long way, bettering their brand year after year, I've got to say that this palette wasn't what i was expecting, I do love that you get a great variety in one single product but a big number of the shadows are chalky and not very pigmented, and the lip glosses aren't my favorites either but i do however really enjoy the blushes and bronzer that came in it! :) i consider this set a great starters kit.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.

I am so in love with this! I have purchased many. I take this when I travel since everything is included. E.l.f is supper affordable for such great product quality. I have been using it for years. 100% recommend to anyone.
Jennjfer R.
Jennjfer R.
Cliffside Park, NJ

Elf is one of the first makeup brands I started with. Their eye shadow pallet is amazing! I also am familiar with their bronzer/blush, eye line and concealer. To see all of that and so much more in one set seems perfect! I would definitely want to try this all in one collection
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now