BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Melody H.
I wish i could rate this a 10! E.L.F. Medium Collection is amazing. Long lasting, goes on smooth & easy. Blends well and is so versatile in the medium palette.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love this brand it's reasonably-priced it has something for everyone it has a ray of color palettes that will work for just about every skin type!
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
For the price, this really can't be beat. I love that I have every color on one pallet instead of having to dig around my make up box. This is a definite buy!
Cassandra P.
Great for beginners or traveling. It comes with lots of options. It has good pigmentation and can create a number of looks. Everything is also very blendable .
Gabriella M.
Charlotte, NC
I love elf eye shadows they are so pigmented and they glide on so easily. This set is so amazing for all the products you get for the price of one mac lipstck
Maggie M.
I over all like this brand but I do not like this Set due to the fact that it is not very durable. The sides that slide out either get stuck or break off.
Andrea E.
Love this use it everyday. I can conture, do my eyebrows, eyeshadow, and lips from one convenient and easy thing. Quality it high for price. Price is low!
Desiree U.
Never really a fan of this brand, it is always so cheap and never last! If I had to buy anything from them it wouldn't be their makeup only their brushes!
esmeralda  m.
Porterville, CA
Can't go wrong with the orice. Very blendable. I recommend using primer prior to starting. Some of the colors aren't so pigmented so wetting ur brush helps
Amanda S.
Nj. New jersey
I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palettes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?