Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
jessica v.
jessica v.

Absolutely love the colors šŸ‘šŸ˜Š I do agree with everyone. This is a girls best friend you can never have to many options ā™„šŸ’—
carolyn  k.
carolyn k.
Pageland, SC

Fabulous all in one makeup kit. Love being able to carry this around besides carrying all different types in one big bag. Perfect!
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

I have this and I looove it. The possibilities are endless with this. There's so many eyeshadow colors, and they're all so pretty and apply easily...and the eyeshadow lasts a long time.
Esther  i.
Esther i.
Fort Worth, TX

Creat variety of colors. You will need a good primer to make the colors last.
Hajer A.
Hajer A.
Ontario

Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong
Dioselina R.
Dioselina R.
Countryside, IL

One of the best products for make up I love this set because I use this on my customers and they love it doesn't feel heavy or cheap
Priya P.
Priya P.

The good thing about this is that you get so many products in this kit for only $30. If you're looking for cheaper makeup, this is the thing to get. In my opinion, I didn't like a lot of the color choices this kit had, so I didn't really use that much of it.
Julissa F.
Julissa F.
West New York, NJ

This makeup palet is great to use! It has various colors! You should get some!! ;)
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cleveland, GA

LOVE this product. Use it every day. Great colors and lasts all day! Can't beat this price either.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Lake Isabella, CA

Great combination of colors ! Adore them so much. The quality is good does not look cheap at all.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now