Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cleveland, GA

LOVE this product. Use it every day. Great colors and lasts all day! Can't beat this price either.
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

I have this and I looove it. The possibilities are endless with this. There's so many eyeshadow colors, and they're all so pretty and apply easily...and the eyeshadow lasts a long time.
Jennjfer R.
Jennjfer R.
Cliffside Park, NJ

Elf is one of the first makeup brands I started with. Their eye shadow pallet is amazing! I also am familiar with their bronzer/blush, eye line and concealer. To see all of that and so much more in one set seems perfect! I would definitely want to try this all in one collection
maggie  b.
maggie b.
Montgomery, IL

I love the colors in this pallet. It's a must have. I got it for my birthday and I use it everyday
alyssa i.
alyssa i.
PA

I love this because i have the colors i want and then the colors i don't use i practice new ideas or use for partys and when i have friends over
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

I love elf products, not all but majority of them are good. My sister bought me the 100 eyeshadow pallet from elf and the colors are so pigmented. I love my sister and I love influenster :)
Ka V.
Ka V.

I hadn't used the shadows nor the lip glosses. I have only tried the blushes and the bottom right of the bronzing part of the palette. I really like to use the bronze color and its generally the only thing I use in this palette so far. ha.
Elma D.
Elma D.
Salisbury, NC

I love all the colors that come in it. It all matches my skin and I just love the product so much! It's one of my favorites!
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma

i ordered this palette before a wedding i was doing make up for. the first palette i received was broken so they sent a 2nd set for free. most of the colors are not very pigmented and there is a lot of fallout
Milena P.
Milena P.

First off, i am a HUGE Elf cosmetics fan and while i love most of their products and know that they have come a long way, bettering their brand year after year, I've got to say that this palette wasn't what i was expecting, I do love that you get a great variety in one single product but a big number of the shadows are chalky and not very pigmented, and the lip glosses aren't my favorites either but i do however really enjoy the blushes and bronzer that came in it! :) i consider this set a great starters kit.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now