Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Corinthia W.
Corinthia W.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this product. All you need in one. The clolrs are great and long-lasting. The price is great!
maggie  b.
maggie b.
Montgomery, IL
I love the colors in this pallet. It's a must have. I got it for my birthday and I use it everyday
Carly W.
Carly W.
Oswego, IL
I personally think ELF is a great brand for the price. If you use primer under whatever makeup you put on of theirs, it will stay on. I really really love this brand.
Elayne C.
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
I got the chance to use this set and it just did not click with me, yes, it´s cheap but i would rather pay a little extra for cualtity, pigmentation it´s just not enough
mariela.duran.330
mariela.duran.330
Houston
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I love this palate ☺😊😍Very beautiful colors and it's all in one eyeshadow, lipgloss, and etc. I bought mine online not to long ago very adorable. I use it frequently for work. Get many nice compliments. I would recommend this to everyone who is starting as a beginner.
Isabel P.
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this pallet! You can.do.so much with it, and for a great price,you get a high quality pallet! The pallet is a great size for travel and the color are just great, I've never liked eyeshadow or any of that, but this product changed my opinion!
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Nov. 20, 2016, 2:58 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I love this kit! Perfect for anyone! Beginners and Pros! The bronzer helped me learn how to contour without wasting so much product and the variety of colors is outstanding! This is the perfect All in one palette
Meriah L.
Meriah L.
Fredericktown, OH
This product is great to wear be careful it cracks and breaks up easily! Great pricing for what you get on variety of colors!
Dana R.
Dana R.
Nov. 21, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Elf cosmetics has been my favorite. The makeup is well pigmented and lasts awhile. Not only is it a great brand it's also not so pricey it fits well In my budget. For it being the cheapest makeup brand it is the best for my skin. I'll continue purchasing elf as long as it is being sold
Zeidy C.
Zeidy C.
I honestly love elf! It's a great brand and it's very affordable so you can get anything from that brand starting at $1.00. I definitely recommend this brand and this product! you get a variety of shades and they are easy to apply.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?