BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
I use this all the time and it's perfect.
People are so obsessed with "high end makeup". But elf makeup is honestly as good as "high end makeup". I got this whole thing for 10$ (I think) and I use it almost daily. It's such a waste to always buy from these companies that have ridiculous prices when you can get the same thing for so much cheaper.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
This wasn't bad but wasn't great either. Fun to play with but none of it was pigmented like I thought it would be as far as lipstick and eyeshadows go. I have this but would not purchase again I would recommend maybe for beginners or if you're just going to play around with it I ended up gifting it to my niece to play with
Monica C.
Love this . Eye shadows and blushes are really pigmented! I also love the highlighter. My only complaint is the bronzer. Only because of the bronzer having little shimmers in it. I just personally don't like my bronzer having shimmers. I like a fairly matte face
April H.
I like the value of elf makeup but I mostly just buy it when I'm wanting to practice certain makeup looks and not wanting to use my higher end makeup. The makeup normally doesn't last all day but the colors are pigmented.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
I got this collection on sale for $10 and just couldn't get myself excited with high hopes because I use a lot of high end brand makeup. Let me tell you, I was shocked at the pigmentation, the blendability, and wearability (is that a word?) of the entire palette! ELF did it again with this one!
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
I love love this set!

This Is one of the best thing that I have in my makeup stock, I use it very frequently and O love all the different shades and colors... One of the best purchases of 2016, very worthy!
Cierra C.
I am so in love with this! I have purchased many. I take this when I travel since everything is included. E.l.f is supper affordable for such great product quality. I have been using it for years. 100% recommend to anyone.
JaCoria J.
East Lansing, MI
This has to be one of the best make-up sets i have ever used. It was really cheap and reasonably priced and I would recommend it to everyone. Some of the colors where every hard to see so i would say pick a color that will go well with your skin color.
Ally D.
Comes with most colors you will want to use. Colors actually apply very nicely. Lots to choose from and easy to use. I don't exactly like having all of my make ups in one though, but I wold recommend for those who do!
ericka z.
Van Nuys, CA
i got this as a gift from elf for spending so much money there, and it's a great gift to give someone. Everything is pigmented and smooth. I gave it to my younger cousin and she's been obsessed since. Very affordable
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?