BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
  • Me encantaría tener uno de estos. Qué tal es esta...Be the first to answer!
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Ana T.
Ana T.
I had a set like this a while ago and I really loved it. Its also very cheap and super convenient as it has so many colors to choose from and comes with lip and blush. I think this product is great for those who can use all the colors. I say that because I mainly used the neutral or earthy colors more than the colorful bold ones. I felt kinda guilty for not using all of them. For that reason I hope to buy another elf palette that just has neutral colors and I don't feel like I'm wasting eyeshadows. But I really do recommend this make up box to others.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
This is a rare find at an incredible price. Though some of the eyeshadows are a little powdery, they are all extremely pigmented and come in a great variety of colors. The contour and highlighter shades are very blendable and perfect for my light to medium completion. The blushes are spot on. Some of the lip colors are okay, but I really haven't used them very much, as I have my favorites for lip color. This is definitely a product I would repurchase.
Josie J.
Josie J.
This palette was so helpful on halloween to create tons of looks for my friends. This is even perfect for everyday wear, too!! I mean, theres obviously tons of colors to choose from. The formula and pigmentation isnt bad, especially for the price. The shadows are a bit powdery and the cremes a tad bit greasy but still a good buy!! They still do what theyre supposed to!! I love it. I bought mine at target and ive had it forever!!!
Skully G.
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN
I love my e.l.f. Essential Makeup Collection, I use it everyday. It lasts all day and I have everything that I need to create a new look everyday. Great for travel because I can through this kit into my bag and I am off. The eyeshadows blend really well, the blushes are great, the bronzers are great for my skin tone, and the lip colors are long lasting on me. I can get over how great this makeup set it.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this for free when I bought $40 worth of make up and it's my go to for everything. I'm an esthetician and I frequently do make up on people and having this with me is such an asset. I will say some of the eye shadows don't stay on very long but I don't use primer so maybe that could correct the problem. Overall it's a great kit for beginners or advanced users!
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time and it's perfect.
People are so obsessed with "high end makeup". But elf makeup is honestly as good as "high end makeup". I got this whole thing for 10$ (I think) and I use it almost daily. It's such a waste to always buy from these companies that have ridiculous prices when you can get the same thing for so much cheaper.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Elf won my heart with this cosmetic that I love, is all in one, you can find eye shadow, powder, lipstick and blush, I love certainly looks amazing, I can not wait to try them, to have and to give utility. I love elf products are fantastic are durable and are not expensive. Left in love with this palette.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
I really like it! I don't wear non-neutral eyeshadows too often, so it's nice to be able to get a wide range of colors for an affordable price. I always bring it out when I'm trying to go for more experimental looks. I also really like the blushes included, but I haven't made much use of the lip products.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
This is my go to kit everyday. I use all the blush and bronzer colors daily and a lot of the eyeshadows are perfect for everyday use. I'm running out though and wondering if I should get another. My only complaint is it's been broken several times. The case is now in pieces but it still works
Izabella W.
Izabella W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my 13 year old sister for her birthday and it's a great start for someone just beginning. It has lipsticks, blush, bronzer, and plenty of eye shadows to choose from. Also it comes with a face brush, eye brush, and lip brush. She loves it and I think it's pretty great.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?