Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Ana T.
Ana T.

I had a set like this a while ago and I really loved it. Its also very cheap and super convenient as it has so many colors to choose from and comes with lip and blush. I think this product is great for those who can use all the colors. I say that because I mainly used the neutral or earthy colors more than the colorful bold ones. I felt kinda guilty for not using all of them. For that reason I hope to buy another elf palette that just has neutral colors and I don't feel like I'm wasting eyeshadows. But I really do recommend this make up box to others.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this set. I actually won this in a sweepstakes drawing. It's my most used eye makeup set. The eye shadows are very pigmented and have a strong shimmer. They last all day, especially when I use ELFs eye primer. When blending, the makeup doesn't wear off, not even the shimmer. The only negative aspect is that the eye shadows are a very loose powder, causing some to fall on your face or clothes. I've learned to work around that by tapping the brush before applying it to my face to make the loose powder fall back in the pallet rather than on me.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

This is a rare find at an incredible price. Though some of the eyeshadows are a little powdery, they are all extremely pigmented and come in a great variety of colors. The contour and highlighter shades are very blendable and perfect for my light to medium completion. The blushes are spot on. Some of the lip colors are okay, but I really haven't used them very much, as I have my favorites for lip color. This is definitely a product I would repurchase.
Josie J.
Josie J.

This palette was so helpful on halloween to create tons of looks for my friends. This is even perfect for everyday wear, too!! I mean, theres obviously tons of colors to choose from. The formula and pigmentation isnt bad, especially for the price. The shadows are a bit powdery and the cremes a tad bit greasy but still a good buy!! They still do what theyre supposed to!! I love it. I bought mine at target and ive had it forever!!!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Manchester, IA

I got this set as a gift. I have to say, the shadows and blushes and bronzes are nice quality though they seem cheaper made than elf's single packaged products. The lip colors were useless. They did nothing. And the brushes that came in the set weren't all too great either. Overall, it was a nice set, and has some useful colors in it. I use it more often than I thought I would, I especially love the blushes.
Skully G.
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN

I love my e.l.f. Essential Makeup Collection, I use it everyday. It lasts all day and I have everything that I need to create a new look everyday. Great for travel because I can through this kit into my bag and I am off. The eyeshadows blend really well, the blushes are great, the bronzers are great for my skin tone, and the lip colors are long lasting on me. I can get over how great this makeup set it.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL

I got this for free when I bought $40 worth of make up and it's my go to for everything. I'm an esthetician and I frequently do make up on people and having this with me is such an asset. I will say some of the eye shadows don't stay on very long but I don't use primer so maybe that could correct the problem. Overall it's a great kit for beginners or advanced users!
Corinnia B.
Corinnia B.

I can't be mad at this product, it didn't totally disappoint. Also there's no elf product that's qualified as expensive, so that is another plus. The pigmentation is pretty good, a bit powdery, but what do you expect? Also I'm not sure you could use the bronzers as bronzers, at least not all of them, they are a bit too shiny/shimmery. Overall it is a decent product.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY

I use this all the time and it's perfect.
People are so obsessed with "high end makeup". But elf makeup is honestly as good as "high end makeup". I got this whole thing for 10$ (I think) and I use it almost daily. It's such a waste to always buy from these companies that have ridiculous prices when you can get the same thing for so much cheaper.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

So, I got this for free using a coupon code on their online store, and when it came in I was a little disappointed in the size. I thought it would be a lot larger than what it is. However, the bronzers and eyeshadows are so pigmented and creamy for am elf brand product, that its become my go to. I love it!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now