BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
Donnie T.
Richmond
I got this set a while ago and I've used it so much. I've used it for theatre and stage makeup, drag makeup and whatever else I need. It was the first kit I've ever bought but it has done so much for me. I find that the lip colours aren't very vibrant but I think that's coming from a drag point of view which is very over the top.
Ana T.
I had a set like this a while ago and I really loved it. Its also very cheap and super convenient as it has so many colors to choose from and comes with lip and blush. I think this product is great for those who can use all the colors. I say that because I mainly used the neutral or earthy colors more than the colorful bold ones. I felt kinda guilty for not using all of them. For that reason I hope to buy another elf palette that just has neutral colors and I don't feel like I'm wasting eyeshadows. But I really do recommend this make up box to others.
Barbara G.
Del valle , TX
I absolutely love this set, I purchased it when they were having a sale so it was much cheaper, the shadows are very pigmented along with the blushes and bronzers , definitely worth buying! It lasts quite a while (:
Katelyne G.
Corona, CA
This product is well packaged I liked how all the eyeshadows were colors that could do many kinds of smokey eyes
Renee V.
I love elf palette you just have to get a good base or primer so your getting the most out of whatever color you use
Bob L.
This is a very large palette and does exact what it's said to do, I only wish that it was easier to transport!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This was my very first eyeshadow palette I bought from elf. lol I got it on sale for $3 when you spent $25. or $30 I'm not sure. but I sure got a great deal. I do have to say some of the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were and some are kind of chalky. but when you use a primer they work for an everyday use. I don't ever use the lip products so I cant say anything about that. but the blush and bronzers get an A from me. I loved them. overall this was the best purchase ever because I got to practice and didn't have to spend $100 on all this eyeshadows and blushes and bronzers. this is the perfect gift for a beginner
Miranda S.
You get a lot of variety with this product. It's a good value for the price you pay. This brand isn't a great professional brand, but if you're looking for something cheap to have for everyday use, this is a good product!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Me encantan los productos de elf son de exelente calidad muy variados versátiles pigmentos fuertes que garantizan un exelente acabado y por supuesto que nos duran todo el día podemos encontrar una gran variedad de maquillaje tanto para ojos labios cara en fin son buenos y muy asequibles yo los recomiendo pruenbelo no se arrepentirán .
sofia s.
La verdad es muy buena me encanta me la regalaron para mi cumpleaños. Y la uso muchisimo es mi maquillaje favorito
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?