BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.

e.l.f. Essential Makeup Collection Set
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
Katie K.
Manchester, IA
I got this set as a gift. I have to say, the shadows and blushes and bronzes are nice quality though they seem cheaper made than elf's single packaged products. The lip colors were useless. They did nothing. And the brushes that came in the set weren't all too great either. Overall, it was a nice set, and has some useful colors in it. I use it more often than I thought I would, I especially love the blushes.
Andelys R.
"PALETA DE SOMBRAS"
Para mi bolsillo son productos caros , pero he usado la paleta de sombras y me encantó. Vaya! Ni si quiera necesité una base para que el color se notara bien. Entonces para mejor, sus colores bronceados y dorados son hermosos y brillosos...
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN
I love my e.l.f. Essential Makeup Collection, I use it everyday. It lasts all day and I have everything that I need to create a new look everyday. Great for travel because I can through this kit into my bag and I am off. The eyeshadows blend really well, the blushes are great, the bronzers are great for my skin tone, and the lip colors are long lasting on me. I can get over how great this makeup set it.
Milena P.
Wasilla, AK
First off, i am a HUGE Elf cosmetics fan and while i love most of their products and know that they have come a long way, bettering their brand year after year, I've got to say that this palette wasn't what i was expecting, I do love that you get a great variety in one single product but a big number of the shadows are chalky and not very pigmented, and the lip glosses aren't my favorites either but i do however really enjoy the blushes and bronzer that came in it! :) i consider this set a great starters kit.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville , FL
I got this for free when I bought $40 worth of make up and it's my go to for everything. I'm an esthetician and I frequently do make up on people and having this with me is such an asset. I will say some of the eye shadows don't stay on very long but I don't use primer so maybe that could correct the problem. Overall it's a great kit for beginners or advanced users!
Corinnia B.
I can't be mad at this product, it didn't totally disappoint. Also there's no elf product that's qualified as expensive, so that is another plus. The pigmentation is pretty good, a bit powdery, but what do you expect? Also I'm not sure you could use the bronzers as bronzers, at least not all of them, they are a bit too shiny/shimmery. Overall it is a decent product.
Maria P.
Elf won my heart with this cosmetic that I love, is all in one, you can find eye shadow, powder, lipstick and blush, I love certainly looks amazing, I can not wait to try them, to have and to give utility. I love elf products are fantastic are durable and are not expensive. Left in love with this palette.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
So, I got this for free using a coupon code on their online store, and when it came in I was a little disappointed in the size. I thought it would be a lot larger than what it is. However, the bronzers and eyeshadows are so pigmented and creamy for am elf brand product, that its become my go to. I love it!
Tia W.
Vanndale, AR
E.L.F is not only affordable , but the products that I've purchased were good quality, so you can look your Hollywood best on a budget. What I admire about the company is their wide variety of simple, almost natural products. I am looking forward to trying more of what E.L.F has to offer 😄
Izabella W.
I bought this for my 13 year old sister for her birthday and it's a great start for someone just beginning. It has lipsticks, blush, bronzer, and plenty of eye shadows to choose from. Also it comes with a face brush, eye brush, and lip brush. She loves it and I think it's pretty great.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?