BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
DeShone C.
Orlando, FL
E.L.F. is great product for those who are are new to the make world. It's affordable makeup. Some products are great and very pigmented the has a great great color pay off.
Lorah J.
Charleston, WV
The pigment is ok, and the middle portion is great! (A little tip if you spray water on the shadow when it's on your brush the pigment is a lot better and stays on better to)
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
This line is so amazing. How much makeup you are getting for the price is unbelievable. I am not sure about the quality of the eye shadows holding up without a primer however.
Abigail L.
This is a really nice beginner set. The eyeshadow is nice, the lipstick is pretty good, and the blush and foundation are okay but good for what it's worth. If you're looking to start up your makeup collection this is really good.
Tess L.
Alpharetta, GA
I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the price. I love the eyeshadow and blush in it. However, I don't really use any of the others because it's not the right shade or not the best quality compared their other products.
Kayla K.
I love this product a lot. I only received it about a week ago and I've used it every day since. You can't beat the price of it and its such a great quality. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and look great. I totally recommend!
Lauren C.
Baldwinsville, NY
Love this palette! You can do so much with it and it's not at a high cost like other brands now adays! I think it's good for girls who are just starting out with makeup or girls who don't wanna spend all the money on makeup
I have it and I loveeeeeeee it the only thing is it's big and sorta hard to travel with but if you're not going to take it with you when you travel I think you should definitely get it and it's not a high price 😙😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Carly W.
Milwaukee, WI
I personally think ELF is a great brand for the price. If you use primer under whatever makeup you put on of theirs, it will stay on. I really really love this brand.
Brandi R.
Edgewater, FL
I normally don't wear too much makeup but this looks like a lot of eyeshadow and love to choose from different ones every day and icy really nice colors I can do really good with me
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?