BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
Hailey S.
I got this a while ago and I was very excited to use it. I liked how there was lots of different product in the single kit. There were many eye shadow shade and I was unweaned with pigmentation on the shadows. The brushes are decent and the other products are not the best but I like the idea of the kit.
Jamie P.
cumberland , MD
Love this brand of makeup. Very non expensive. Great stuff for not a lot of $$. The makeup brushes work very well. Able to find these products just about anywhere.  e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock & Seale.l.f. Makeup Remover Exfoliating Cleansing Clothse.l.f. Studio Makeup Miste.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Holiday
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
I use this all the time and it's perfect.
People are so obsessed with "high end makeup". But elf makeup is honestly as good as "high end makeup". I got this whole thing for 10$ (I think) and I use it almost daily. It's such a waste to always buy from these companies that have ridiculous prices when you can get the same thing for so much cheaper.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
This wasn't bad but wasn't great either. Fun to play with but none of it was pigmented like I thought it would be as far as lipstick and eyeshadows go. I have this but would not purchase again I would recommend maybe for beginners or if you're just going to play around with it I ended up gifting it to my niece to play with
April H.
I like the value of elf makeup but I mostly just buy it when I'm wanting to practice certain makeup looks and not wanting to use my higher end makeup. The makeup normally doesn't last all day but the colors are pigmented.
Cierra C.
I am so in love with this! I have purchased many. I take this when I travel since everything is included. E.l.f is supper affordable for such great product quality. I have been using it for years. 100% recommend to anyone.
JaCoria J.
East Lansing, MI
This has to be one of the best make-up sets i have ever used. It was really cheap and reasonably priced and I would recommend it to everyone. Some of the colors where every hard to see so i would say pick a color that will go well with your skin color.
Ally D.
Comes with most colors you will want to use. Colors actually apply very nicely. Lots to choose from and easy to use. I don't exactly like having all of my make ups in one though, but I wold recommend for those who do!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This was my very first eyeshadow palette I bought from elf. lol I got it on sale for $3 when you spent $25. or $30 I'm not sure. but I sure got a great deal. I do have to say some of the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were and some are kind of chalky. but when you use a primer they work for an everyday use. I don't ever use the lip products so I cant say anything about that. but the blush and bronzers get an A from me. I loved them. overall this was the best purchase ever because I got to practice and didn't have to spend $100 on all this eyeshadows and blushes and bronzers. this is the perfect gift for a beginner
Jasmine N.
I love this their are some many colors to choose from! I got this for Christmas from my mother and I love it! Although the quality of the make isn't that great I have to apply alot to get any actual color.
Maiya L.
dekalb, illinois
Thus palette looks so pretty. Are the eye shadows very pigmented? If not, are they buildable?
Is this set really good and word 100$?
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
How dark do the colors show?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How much did you pay for this
Esraa E.
Hammond, IN
This set looks amazing, really want to try it? What are your reviews?