e.l.f. Essential Makeup Collection Set
e.l.f. Essential Makeup Collection Set
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?

Amela M.
Amela M.
1 year, 3 months ago
Its from a great company and its real and no cemicals so i guess its worth it
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
It definitely is, and you can usually find a deal online.
Caya S.
Ella C.
Ella C.
main
3 years, 6 months ago
I think it is because it comes with many colors to work with.
hannah W.
hannah W.
El Cajon , Ca
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
3 years, 6 months ago
I tend to use very neutral colors, and once I find something that works for me, I stick with it. so while there is a lot of variety here, I would only use two or three or the items, so $30 for me is not worth it. I'd rather pay more for colors/products I know I will use in a larger size.