BY ION

New Create Any Look That Reflects Your Personal Style All-In-One Compact Including The Must Have Makeup Essentials&Nbsp; Create Any Look That Reflects Your Personal Style The Sleek Design Is Great For On-The-Go Beauty Convenient Makeup Collection For Eyes, Lips &Amp; Face That Allows You To Be Your Own Makeup Artist Whenever, Wherever Not Tested On Animals. Made In China Designed In The Usa Product Ingredients: Eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben; May Contain:&Nbsp; Iron Oxides (Ci 77497, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow No. 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red No. 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Ci 77077), Blue No. 1 Lake (42090) Blush/Bronzer: Talc, Mica, Mangesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate; May Contain:&Nbsp; Iron Oxides (Ci 77497, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77981), Red No. 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarine (Ci 77007) Lip Gloss: Polyisobutene, Isooctyl Palmitate, Ceresine Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben; May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77497, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red No. 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red No. 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red No. 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue No. 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow No. 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow No. 6 Lake (Ci 15985) see more...

• Where can I get this what stor his much plz and thx1 Answers
  • Who has this? looking into getting one but I'm not sure how i fee...1 Answers
  • What is the best (and fastest) way to score a beauty VoxBox?!1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carol K.
I always get my girls one of these at Christmas. Great everyday pallet. Has some colors you will never use though.
Lilly❥ f.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! makes my hair super soft and smooth!!! comes just as described recommended 10/10!
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
The colors are too sheer, I usually don't like sets with so many products. Right in the middle of it some colors are left uncared for .
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Alone these aren't so great, but if you use an eyeshadow primer they look pretty good. The face powders I find to like with a nice setting spray. Over all it's affordable and you get what you pay for it.
DONNA V.
These are ok nothing to rave all over..You will have to double up meaning put more than usually on to see the color pop..
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
I love elf products and I just ordered this so I don't really know how it is but I have heard nuthin but good things about this set, once I receive my set I will come back and do another review on it.
Karen C.
Frederick, CO
This is an incredibly powdery set. It lacks pigmentation, even with a good primer. If you normally use high-quality products you're not going to like it. There are better drugstore shadows. Let's just be honest here. Urban Decay, Stila, Too Faced, etc. are A grade products. This e.l.f. kit can never live up to those brands no matter how many people say they're great. At best, it's a D. Lip products never go well with powder products either! e.l.f. has a few good products, such as the HD Powder or the mineral face primer, but this just isn't something you should waste your money on unless it's a gift for a pre-teen who is just out to experiment.
Tabatha A.
Hialeah, FL
I'm a huge fan of E.L.F. products, nice shades, and the prices are amazing. If you are on a budget and can't splurge on high end products then E.L.F. is for you. The only thing I did not like about it were the lip glosses, very glue like texture. But other than that with the right primer my shadow lasted all day.
Laura B.
These are not so great, good but not great. The colors are not deep enough. The price is great.
Chante H.
Love elf!!! Its a great prpduct to start off with makeup!!!!! Great for beginners and even young girls!!!!!!! And great price
Latausha S.
San Antonio, TX
How long does the makeup last on your face.
Alexis C.
Who has this? looking into getting one but I'm not sure how i feel about it. Likes? Dislikes?
Danielle C.
Columbus, OH
What is the best (and fastest) way to score a beauty VoxBox?!
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
For me I only like the eyeshadow I feel like the blush and stuff don't really last that long but you know that's just my opinion
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Where can I get this what stor his much plz and thx