BY ION

New Create Any Look That Reflects Your Personal Style All-In-One Compact Including The Must Have Makeup Essentials&Nbsp; Create Any Look That Reflects Your Personal Style The Sleek Design Is Great For On-The-Go Beauty Convenient Makeup Collection For Eyes, Lips &Amp; Face That Allows You To Be Your Own Makeup Artist Whenever, Wherever Not Tested On Animals. Made In China Designed In The Usa Product Ingredients: Eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben; May Contain:&Nbsp; Iron Oxides (Ci 77497, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow No. 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red No. 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Ci 77077), Blue No. 1 Lake (42090) Blush/Bronzer: Talc, Mica, Mangesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate; May Contain:&Nbsp; Iron Oxides (Ci 77497, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77981), Red No. 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarine (Ci 77007) Lip Gloss: Polyisobutene, Isooctyl Palmitate, Ceresine Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben; May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77497, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red No. 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red No. 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red No. 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue No. 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow No. 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow No. 6 Lake (Ci 15985) see more...

• Where can I get this what stor his much plz and thx1 Answers
  • Who has this? looking into getting one but I'm not sure how i fee...1 Answers
  • What is the best (and fastest) way to score a beauty VoxBox?!1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara B.
Netcong, NJ
This collection is the best, great variety of colors for all skin tones. I do wish the eye shadows were a little more pigmented, the color does not seem to last very long..
Olga G.
Cleveland, OH
This is one of the make up kits every hirl should always have. I had it before. It last a while. Smooth and doesn't clumb. I live it and love it.
Carol K.
I always get my girls one of these at Christmas. Great everyday pallet. Has some colors you will never use though.
Lilly❥ f.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! makes my hair super soft and smooth!!! comes just as described recommended 10/10!
Sarah K.
Spokane, WA
All you favorite ELF products in one fun container, what could be better? Great for traveling and weekend trips!
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
A grat lroduct i love how it opens one of my favorite makeup collections i would recommend people to try it out.
DONNA V.
These are ok nothing to rave all over..You will have to double up meaning put more than usually on to see the color pop..
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
I love elf products and I just ordered this so I don't really know how it is but I have heard nuthin but good things about this set, once I receive my set I will come back and do another review on it.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Alone these aren't so great, but if you use an eyeshadow primer they look pretty good. The face powders I find to like with a nice setting spray. Over all it's affordable and you get what you pay for it.
Laura B.
These are not so great, good but not great. The colors are not deep enough. The price is great.
Latausha S.
San Antonio, TX
How long does the makeup last on your face.
Alexis C.
Who has this? looking into getting one but I'm not sure how i feel about it. Likes? Dislikes?
Danielle C.
Columbus, OH
What is the best (and fastest) way to score a beauty VoxBox?!
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
For me I only like the eyeshadow I feel like the blush and stuff don't really last that long but you know that's just my opinion
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Where can I get this what stor his much plz and thx