BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New Easy-to-Use Pigment-Rich Color Safe, Gentle Formula Become Your Own Makeup Artist Loose Eyeshadow This silky fine powder creates an intense wash of color that is effortlessly beautiful The portable, no-mess sponge applicator provides the perfect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Bridget B.
Rutland
I absolutely adored this loose eye shadow. It works great and stays put for the whole day. Didn't come right off, or crease up like some eye shadows do. I actually have a few different shades in this brand because I enjoyed it so much. Recommend it to all.
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Tabatha W.
I got this to travel with so my eye shadow palettes weren't in crumbles from being in a suitcase! It is very hard to get an even roll out and it often times gets clogged. Was not worth the buy.
Jessica M.
Very good considering the price. This is very pigmented and works better if you spray some makeup setting spray on the brush you use before applying.. Elf is my favorite drugstore makeup brand.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Goes in my purse easy and simple Love it and easy to use it Very great price and value love it very much I have tired so many but this is my favorite to travel with does not leak or run My eye color is between green and brown I buy this often and use it a lot
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
Now I am not a fan of this packaging, It's very cheap, plasticy and too lightweight. Lilac is a very sheer lilac shade. These shadows apply more like a cream than a powder product. The colors are nice and the product is creamy.
This product is pretty wonderful.. Its Long Lasting . I Buys This every time I Run Out . I would totally recommend it.. My Mom Bought me This Product About a Year ago And I Use It As A Everyday Product. its Super Nice .
Desiree B.
Charlotte, NC
At the store I purchased this at there wasn't much of a color selection. The color I got was too dark it did glide on smoothly. If I could find a color I like I would definitely stick to it because it is a good product.
Emily B.
Murfreesboro , Tn
I liked this product okay, but I'm not a huge fan of loose eyeshadow. It didn't last as long as I would have liked. Even when used with primer and setting spray.