BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

HOW TO USE

Apply to lips directly from the tube or use a lip brush for precise definition.
Blend in the color for total lip saturation.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben, Neotame, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Forrest Jamie S.
Review for: Nostalgic, Nostalgic more...
...I want my dollar back. There's a reason that's the price, and you get what you paid for.
"Long lasting colour and shine", okay first - what colour? There's little to no pigmentation. Instead of the nice nude shade it looks like in the tube, it just made my lips look really dry and washed out, and the shine didn't help matters.
Last, "long lasting "... it was gone in an hour. This is the worst excuse for lipstick I have ever tried.
I want to like elf but every product I try seems to be worse than the last which I don't know how is even possible.
Neidelys R.
Review for: 7702 Classy more...
Awesome color if you’re looking for a soft pinky/velvet color. I love it it’s so smooth and it’s the perfect shade. I love all elf products they’re really good and last a very long time! I love this color!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this from the elf website during its spring sale so it was cheaper than normal. It packaging is simple I do like that I can see the lipstick color through the clear tube. I guess keeping their packaging simple makes them able focus on the formula. I got the color posh again very saturated, creamy, and lightweight. The sheen is nice. And it is long lasting I put in on about 11 am and then had 2 bowls of cereal on it still on. It's now 3:30 and still going.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I really don't happy with my purchase . I brought lip product online . And the color is charming . It not match with my skin tone . So I purchased another color and it's fearless I really like this product .
Megan H.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
I have the lipstick in Flirtatious &' it's a really amazing color for spring/summer. I also have one in Nostalgic &' that one is more of a nude color... I use it with another lip product on top of it.
Laura V.
Review for: Charming more...
The packaging is cheap but it's a great lipstick obviously not the best if comparing it to other ones but it is a great buy for a $1...if you're a lipstick junkie you'll definitely have these in your collection...
Brittani C.
Bremerton
Review for: Nostalgic more...
Very creamy, subtle touch of color to the lips. Repeat user of elf lip products. The packaging is cheap but does its job. This product is very long lasting and remains quality. I would buy again.
Elena E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sociable, Sociable more...
sociable is a vibrant red with specks of glitter peppered into it. this is a decent lipstick formula for its price. the consistency is smooth but I dislike that it feels more waxy than it does creamy. I love that it doesn’t cake up in the cracks of your lips. the packaging feels very cheep but the actual product is decent for its price. I purchased mine at the dollar tree for $1.00.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
I am a lipstick junkie! & I love dark and red tone colors more than anything. I saw the different varieties and decided on the color Posh. I couldn't believe how conveniently priced it was, and I bought it within those next few minutes. I love how creamy and moisturizing the lipstick is on your lips. The pigmentation is true to color and it doesn't bleed like other lipsticks. It does have a scent to it, but it's nothing over powerful or horrid. I've recommended this product to all of my friends and I'm so glad that e.l.f products are this amazing! It's one of my favorite lipsticks ever.
Cara P.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Flirtatious, Fearless more...
I bought these from E.L.F's website because they were having a great sale! For the price, you get amazing value from these lipsticks! The colour stays on well and comes off easily. They add a subtle shine to contour the lips and add definition. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great value for lipstick. We love how they photograph, although there was some scratching on the bottles upon arrival.
jenn v.
White plains, NY
Im looking for long all day wear. where i don't have to retouch my lipstick as often .Is this product long lasting or does it rub off easily while eating or drinking ?
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
What do you guys think of these lipsticks? I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the pigmentation and the price but I'm not sure about the consistency.
joann f.
I was wondering if this product is moisturizing and if this product is really pigmented?
Jannete G.
Greenfield , CA
I want to know if this lipstick will last all day and if the lipstick is either watery or matte?
Ava C.
Does this color look nice on light skin tones?