BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

HOW TO USE

Apply to lips directly from the tube or use a lip brush for precise definition.
Blend in the color for total lip saturation.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben, Neotame, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

e.l.f. Essential Lipstick
  • "The packaging is the worst, but the product is AMAZING. It's a dollar so that explains the cheap plastic, but the product is so creamy and pigmented. It lasted a very long time for me...even while drinking and eating. Love these!" in 57 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 32 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 25 reviews
Crystal P.
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
This is my first elf lipstick. I paid $1 so for it definitely not bad. I definitely didn't know what to expect but it was good. The pigmentation is amazing, it's moisturized, and lasts a goo amount of time for $1! I got the posh color!love it
Amaya Y.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Fearless more...
I love elf products because they are affordable and as good as high end products. Which is awesome. Every time i go to store i end up buy at least one thing from the line. Which not good but i still do it.

Love it
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
It was either dollartree or walmart that I purchased this product. I hardly wear lipstick only to special events but I felt comfortable wearing this any where. I like how cute this product is made my lip feel so good smooth actually and not dry and chappy not a bad lipstick.
Purnima D.
Review for: Flirtatious more...
This lipstick is my go to in the morning. It seems like it won’t give your lips color but it gives the nicest shade of pink. It looks natural so you can wear it for any occasion.
Louise Q.
Review for: Sociable, Sociable, Flirtatious, Nostalgic, 7706 Posh, 7702 Classy, Fearless more...
La tenue n’est pas affolante mais en même temps pour 1€... vous en avez pour votre argent ! Ils sont de bonne qualité mais le packaging est minimaliste.
Hayley J.
I love elf lipstick! It's one of my favorites! They have so many colors to choose from and the price you really can't beat! The color also last for quiet awhile I feel like!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Elf lipstick is cheap and goes on smoothly but it does not last long at all. It doesn't have a huge array of colors and the ones that they do have are a little harsh. It's great for someone on a budget.
Destiny A.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
Let me just say that I love E.L.F products! My very first E.L.F Lipstick was Posh and I loved it! It was easy to apply and went on smoothly. It lasted most of the day and I only had to reapply once but that was okay since it wasn't a matte lipstick. It didn't have a harsh odor or smell and that was amazing!
Blanca F.
This product just isn’t for me. I feel like it does it’s job which is nice but it’s too glossy and it sneers off quickly I paid 3 bucks for it which isn’t bad. But I’ve paid for better products.
Samantha H.
Haysville, KS
Review for: Nostalgic more...
Stays on! Cheap! Very nice color on the lips and it is a great value for the price. The package was nice and neat as well. I bought it offline through ELF cosmetics. I plan on buying again.
jenn v.
White plains, NY
Im looking for long all day wear. where i don't have to retouch my lipstick as often .Is this product long lasting or does it rub off easily while eating or drinking ?
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
What do you guys think of these lipsticks? I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the pigmentation and the price but I'm not sure about the consistency.
joann f.
I was wondering if this product is moisturizing and if this product is really pigmented?
Jannete G.
Greenfield , CA
I want to know if this lipstick will last all day and if the lipstick is either watery or matte?
Ava C.
Does this color look nice on light skin tones?