BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

HOW TO USE

Apply to lips directly from the tube or use a lip brush for precise definition.
Blend in the color for total lip saturation.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben, Neotame, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is the formula for this lipstick close to the matte lip c...1 Answers
  • Does this color look nice on light skin tones?3 Answers
  • What colors do they have in this lipstick ???1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The packaging is the worst, but the product is AMAZING. It's a dollar so that explains the cheap plastic, but the product is so creamy and pigmented. It lasted a very long time for me...even while drinking and eating. Love these!" in 57 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 32 reviews
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I really don't happy with my purchase . I brought lip product online . And the color is charming . It not match with my skin tone . So I purchased another color and it's fearless I really like this product .
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
I used to use this lipstick so much because it was cheap and I got lots of compliments when l wore it. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 star was because it dried out my lip within a few hours and was not long lasting even though I'm well aware that was not one of their claims. But still love it.
AMBER 💋.
Camden, TN
Review for: Sociable, Sociable more...
The color was beautiful. Personally I did not like the texture of this product because I’m more of a matte person. It lasted longer than I thought it would, I would recommend it to someone who just wanted to touch up their lips, but not for someone looking for a long lasting all day look.
Mariah A.
Review for: Nostalgic more...
These lipsticks are very cheap! They run for I believe a dollar and that is amazing. They don't have the best formula, as it can come as streaky or weird looking on the lips. But it is very creamy and it looks great when you put this over any color lipstick to add some shine to your lips.
Camila A.
Baltimore
I got this lipstick in Nostalgic, which is a very pale pinky nude. I don't usually go for colors so light because it looks like I'm wearing concealer on my lips, but this shade is pretty and the lipstick feels great.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
I loved the price. The lipstick went on great the problem I had with it like i do with most lipsticks is it didn't cover the pinkness of my lips. I usually have to use lip gloss because they are so pink.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
For the price, you are not going to get the Ferrari of lipsticks, but what you do get is a good, passable lipstick that isn't horrid of the lips. Posh is a good neutral pink lipstick for everyday wear, and I would recommend it to other people. Not bad for cheap lipstick.
Maddy L.
I got it on sale at my local bookstore and I decided to take a chance. I got the shade Fearless, the smell and feel made me think of cherry chapstick but the color was very easy going on (One coat!) but you do need to wear lip liner with it cause its runny.
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
Like all elf products this lipstick is super affordable . Since there only $1 I'm able to buy many colors . This product is super soft and needs a few layers for the best color pay out and might need a few touch ups through the day but for only a dollar , love the product
Caitlyn S.
I am legit in love with this lipstick,it applies so easily and looks amazing,it last a long time and I am super impressed because it was only a DOLLAR,nothing can beat that,I would definitely recommend to other buyers.
jenn v.
WHITE PLAINS, NY
Im looking for long all day wear. where i don't have to retouch my lipstick as often .Is this product long lasting or does it rub off easily while eating or drinking ?
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
What do you guys think of these lipsticks? I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the pigmentation and the price but I'm not sure about the consistency.
joann f.
I was wondering if this product is moisturizing and if this product is really pigmented?
Jannete G.
Greenfield, CA
I want to know if this lipstick will last all day and if the lipstick is either watery or matte?
Ava C.
Does this color look nice on light skin tones?