BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

HOW TO USE

Apply to lips directly from the tube or use a lip brush for precise definition.
Blend in the color for total lip saturation.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben, Neotame, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

e.l.f. Essential Lipstick
  • "The packaging is the worst, but the product is AMAZING. It's a dollar so that explains the cheap plastic, but the product is so creamy and pigmented. It lasted a very long time for me...even while drinking and eating. Love these!" in 57 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 32 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 25 reviews
Megan H.
Review for: Nostalgic more...
THIS IS $1! I’ve never seen such a moisturizing lipstick! It has very nice pigmentation and honestly if you’re lips are dried out, but you still want to wear lipstick, BUY THIS! I’m still in shock at how moisturizing this lipstick is.
Kendra H.
This is a great product and it is so comfortable to wear. I just am not a big fan of the shade I got in classy. For me this shade is just too bubblegum pink for me. I think the formula is amazing and I would love try another shade.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
The formula was not great but the colors are AMAZING i love them so much. The red is flattering on every skin tone. It's a little cheaply packaged but it's not that big of a deal. Probably won't buy again but great for newbies!
Melodi A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Flirtatious more...
I guess it’s a good product, it’s so moisturizing but so fragile and the lid wouldn’t stay , but I think because I got it at shopmissa a website where everything is a dollar. I would buy it again because it’s so moisturizing!
charissa s.
EASTON, PA
I ordered this product online. The color looks different than it does in person. It completely washed me out and looked horrible against my already pale skin. The tube was pretty. It rose easily. The lipstick itself was very creamy and went on smoothly and evenly.
Savanah P.
Malden, MO
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
For such a low price point, I was greatly surprised by this lipstick. The color is beautiful, it is smooth and easy to apply, and it also works as a gorgeous lip stain if you dab it right after applying. I will keep a stock!
Ashlee W.
These were among the first ever lipsticks I used. They are really nice pigment wise but I don’t think they’re the absolute best thing out there, then again the price is low enough that you don’t expect anything high quality.
Kate L.
Review for: Captivating more...
This item works AMAZINGLY. It doesn't rub off. The price is amazing! Only $2!!! It definitely met my expectations!!!! Perfect for summer. I got it at the Associate Store. I would buy this again!! I would recommend to everyone
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
So i just bought one of these in the "Flirtacious" shade, and honestly i love it. Such a pretty coral pink. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't make my lips feel dry. When you apply, its good to smudge with your finger, so your lips can absorb all of the color pigments. The only downfall of this is the packaging. This lipstick was only 1$ i understand, but at least make the twisty part decent. You have to twist it a certain way, otherwise your lipstick wont go back into its spot. For 1$ you cant really complain though. The product deserves 5 stars, even if the packaging isn't reliable. The quality of this lipstick is worth it. I love it, and cant wait to buy many more shades. Every time i go to walmart i buy something by E.L.F, just so i can make my makeup collection even bigger, AND so i can give reviews lol.
Samantha V.
Shakopee, MN
You guys DO NOT SLEEP ON ELF!! They have the cutest most affordable products!! This lipsticks feels so good when you apply it and the color lasts quite some time. I love this lipstick, it’s definitely in my top ten.
jenn v.
White plains, NY
Im looking for long all day wear. where i don't have to retouch my lipstick as often .Is this product long lasting or does it rub off easily while eating or drinking ?
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
What do you guys think of these lipsticks? I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the pigmentation and the price but I'm not sure about the consistency.
joann f.
I was wondering if this product is moisturizing and if this product is really pigmented?
Jannete G.
Greenfield , CA
I want to know if this lipstick will last all day and if the lipstick is either watery or matte?
Ava C.
Does this color look nice on light skin tones?