BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

HOW TO USE

Apply to lips directly from the tube or use a lip brush for precise definition.
Blend in the color for total lip saturation.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben, Neotame, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is the formula for this lipstick close to the matte lip c...1 Answers
  • Does this color look nice on light skin tones?3 Answers
  • What colors do they have in this lipstick ???1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The packaging is the worst, but the product is AMAZING. It's a dollar so that explains the cheap plastic, but the product is so creamy and pigmented. It lasted a very long time for me...even while drinking and eating. Love these!" in 57 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 32 reviews
Ashlee W.
These were among the first ever lipsticks I used. They are really nice pigment wise but I don’t think they’re the absolute best thing out there, then again the price is low enough that you don’t expect anything high quality.
Melodi A.
Oklahoma city, OK
Review for: Flirtatious more...
I guess it’s a good product, it’s so moisturizing but so fragile and the lid wouldn’t stay , but I think because I got it at shopmissa a website where everything is a dollar. I would buy it again because it’s so moisturizing!
Kate L.
Review for: Captivating more...
This item works AMAZINGLY. It doesn't rub off. The price is amazing! Only $2!!! It definitely met my expectations!!!! Perfect for summer. I got it at the Associate Store. I would buy this again!! I would recommend to everyone
charissa s.
EASTON, PA
I ordered this product online. The color looks different than it does in person. It completely washed me out and looked horrible against my already pale skin. The tube was pretty. It rose easily. The lipstick itself was very creamy and went on smoothly and evenly.
Savanah P.
Malden, MO
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
For such a low price point, I was greatly surprised by this lipstick. The color is beautiful, it is smooth and easy to apply, and it also works as a gorgeous lip stain if you dab it right after applying. I will keep a stock!
Jess M.
Review for: Captivating more...
I think this is great for the price, but I wouldn’t wear this as a go-to. I don’t find it hydrating and I don’t think it wears well. You have to use it sparingly and not layer it. When worn with care, pigment looks good.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
So i just bought one of these in the "Flirtacious" shade, and honestly i love it. Such a pretty coral pink. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't make my lips feel dry. When you apply, its good to smudge with your finger, so your lips can absorb all of the color pigments. The only downfall of this is the packaging. This lipstick was only 1$ i understand, but at least make the twisty part decent. You have to twist it a certain way, otherwise your lipstick wont go back into its spot. For 1$ you cant really complain though. The product deserves 5 stars, even if the packaging isn't reliable. The quality of this lipstick is worth it. I love it, and cant wait to buy many more shades. Every time i go to walmart i buy something by E.L.F, just so i can make my makeup collection even bigger, AND so i can give reviews lol.
Samantha V.
Shakopee, MN
You guys DO NOT SLEEP ON ELF!! They have the cutest most affordable products!! This lipsticks feels so good when you apply it and the color lasts quite some time. I love this lipstick, it’s definitely in my top ten.
emmakate m.
Review for: Nostalgic more...
I hate this lipstick. While the formula felt creamy and the pigment was there upon swatching, it took several coats for the pigment to show up. I couldn’t even blot it because then all the pigment would disappear. Would not recommend, save your money!
Julia F.
This lipstick is very smooth and creamy and has great pigmentation. It's the perfect nude shade for fair/light skin. It isn't longlasting but I don't mind that because I don't always need or want my lipstick to last.
jenn v.
WHITE PLAINS, NY
Im looking for long all day wear. where i don't have to retouch my lipstick as often .Is this product long lasting or does it rub off easily while eating or drinking ?
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
What do you guys think of these lipsticks? I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the pigmentation and the price but I'm not sure about the consistency.
joann f.
I was wondering if this product is moisturizing and if this product is really pigmented?
Jannete G.
Greenfield, CA
I want to know if this lipstick will last all day and if the lipstick is either watery or matte?
Ava C.
Does this color look nice on light skin tones?