BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

HOW TO USE

Apply to lips directly from the tube or use a lip brush for precise definition.
Blend in the color for total lip saturation.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben, Neotame, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Is the formula for this lipstick close to the matte lip c...1 Answers
  • Does this color look nice on light skin tones?3 Answers
  • What colors do they have in this lipstick ???1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "The packaging is the worst, but the product is AMAZING. It's a dollar so that explains the cheap plastic, but the product is so creamy and pigmented. It lasted a very long time for me...even while drinking and eating. Love these!" in 57 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 32 reviews
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Review for: 7702 Classy, Flirtatious, Sociable, Sociable, 7706 Posh more...
I have a lot of these lipsticks. They’re affordable and wearable colors. They are super soft, all of my tubes have curved to the shape of my lips after only a few wears, which actually makes them much easier to apply. Darker colors look patchy at first but can be built up for opaque color. They’re not long lasting, but the fade pretty naturally and the color is so creamy you can spread the color that remains around to make it look better. These have lasted all day for me, they look kind of like a stain by the days end. I recommend them.
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Review for: Fearless, Sociable, Sociable more...
Sociable: A really pretty bright pink. It is on the matte side but not drying. It has glitter in it which is a downside for me. It is pigmented with a second layer.

Fearless: A beautiful bright red. It is not matte. It is very pigmented in creamy but because of it is so creamy it is very messy and does not stay put. I have yet to wear this out because I worry it will slide around and get on my teeth. It easily transfers.
Brandi C.
Review for: Nostalgic more...
I got this through the one of ELF’s huge semiannual sales and paid around 99 cents for it. Even though the shade appeared to be a nude, it looked more like a terracotta pot when applied. It dried out quickly on my lips and probably would look much better with a lip topper or gloss. Needless to say I haven’t worn this after first application and am glad I got it on sale.
Emily K.
Review for: 7702 Classy more...
This is a really great lipstick! The color is great. The pigmentation is great. The formula is great. It is very affordable. Only $1 !!! It lasted a good amount of time, but being a smoother lipstick it won't hold up to food. So it did wear away after eating mostly. But I do have to say it was a nice wear away. It wasn't like wow you are missing half your lipstick. It was gradual. It would highly recommend this lipstick in all shades to everyone. The packaging is a little cheap, but isn't bad at all and it's only a dollar so you can't expect $50 quality packaging. Go buy a shade (or all of them) and try this great lipstick for yourself! :)
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
It was either dollartree or walmart that I purchased this product. I hardly wear lipstick only to special events but I felt comfortable wearing this any where. I like how cute this product is made my lip feel so good smooth actually and not dry and chappy not a bad lipstick.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
I am a lipstick junkie! & I love dark and red tone colors more than anything. I saw the different varieties and decided on the color Posh. I couldn't believe how conveniently priced it was, and I bought it within those next few minutes. I love how creamy and moisturizing the lipstick is on your lips. The pigmentation is true to color and it doesn't bleed like other lipsticks. It does have a scent to it, but it's nothing over powerful or horrid. I've recommended this product to all of my friends and I'm so glad that e.l.f products are this amazing! It's one of my favorite lipsticks ever.
Olguiisz P.
Review for: Flirtatious more...
I love this lipstick, it is a very beautiful color and it is placed well on the lips, it is super cheap and you can find it everywhere. Elf products are good for when you are beginning to learn to make up because they are super cheap.
Danielle F.
Denver
This wasn't at all a terrible product, but it certainly didn't work for me. I tried utilizing many different colors of this lipstick in many different ways, but no matter what I did, it did not stay on very well. The texture also seemed a bit oily and didn't blend as well as more expensive or quality brands.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
E.l.f has really out done themselves when it comes to their lip line. I have quite a few lip products from them and I love every one! The lipsticks are soft and creamy and apply very easily. I colors are beautiful and last for a long time! Definitely I good addition to any lipstick lovers collection :)
Deanna R.
Springfield
Review for: Flirtatious more...
This pink is a little light for me but wears nice. It is transferable so you do need to bring it with you and reapply as necessary. I love elf brand as they are affordable and a great choice for people who are just starting out with makeup. I would recommend to others.
jenn v.
WHITE PLAINS, NY
Im looking for long all day wear. where i don't have to retouch my lipstick as often .Is this product long lasting or does it rub off easily while eating or drinking ?
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
What do you guys think of these lipsticks? I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the pigmentation and the price but I'm not sure about the consistency.
joann f.
I was wondering if this product is moisturizing and if this product is really pigmented?
Jannete G.
Greenfield, CA
I want to know if this lipstick will last all day and if the lipstick is either watery or matte?
Ava C.
Does this color look nice on light skin tones?