BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

HOW TO USE

Apply to lips directly from the tube or use a lip brush for precise definition.
Blend in the color for total lip saturation.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben, Neotame, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

e.l.f. Essential Lipstick
  • "The packaging is the worst, but the product is AMAZING. It's a dollar so that explains the cheap plastic, but the product is so creamy and pigmented. It lasted a very long time for me...even while drinking and eating. Love these!" in 57 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 32 reviews
  • "Surprisingly these lipsticks are outstanding! For it being a dollar I didn't think that it would be as pigmented as it turned out to be. I own about five of these lipsticks and I must say the colors are beautiful. Although they aren't extremely long lasting I find that they stain your lips without making them look chapped or settling into fine lines. Unfortunately, the only downside is the packaging. It's very cheap and a little bit annoying to turn up, but I mean what could you expect for a dollar right? There is a great range of colors and are all so beautiful and creamy and when applied very hydrating to the lips. I love this lipstick so much and it's beyond amazing for just one dollar!" in 25 reviews
Elena E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sociable, Sociable more...
sociable is a vibrant red with specks of glitter peppered into it. this is a decent lipstick formula for its price. the consistency is smooth but I dislike that it feels more waxy than it does creamy. I love that it doesn’t cake up in the cracks of your lips. the packaging feels very cheep but the actual product is decent for its price. I purchased mine at the dollar tree for $1.00.
Emily K.
Review for: 7702 Classy more...
This is a really great lipstick! The color is great. The pigmentation is great. The formula is great. It is very affordable. Only $1 !!! It lasted a good amount of time, but being a smoother lipstick it won't hold up to food. So it did wear away after eating mostly. But I do have to say it was a nice wear away. It wasn't like wow you are missing half your lipstick. It was gradual. It would highly recommend this lipstick in all shades to everyone. The packaging is a little cheap, but isn't bad at all and it's only a dollar so you can't expect $50 quality packaging. Go buy a shade (or all of them) and try this great lipstick for yourself! :)
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
I am a lipstick junkie! & I love dark and red tone colors more than anything. I saw the different varieties and decided on the color Posh. I couldn't believe how conveniently priced it was, and I bought it within those next few minutes. I love how creamy and moisturizing the lipstick is on your lips. The pigmentation is true to color and it doesn't bleed like other lipsticks. It does have a scent to it, but it's nothing over powerful or horrid. I've recommended this product to all of my friends and I'm so glad that e.l.f products are this amazing! It's one of my favorite lipsticks ever.
Danielle F.
Denver
This wasn't at all a terrible product, but it certainly didn't work for me. I tried utilizing many different colors of this lipstick in many different ways, but no matter what I did, it did not stay on very well. The texture also seemed a bit oily and didn't blend as well as more expensive or quality brands.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
E.l.f has really out done themselves when it comes to their lip line. I have quite a few lip products from them and I love every one! The lipsticks are soft and creamy and apply very easily. I colors are beautiful and last for a long time! Definitely I good addition to any lipstick lovers collection :)
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This product is so impressive for its price especially. The pigment in the shades I’ve tried are decently pigmented especially their reds. It’s not especially long wearing but it’s not hard to reapply. Altogether, this is such a nice cheap option for lipstick.
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Fearless, Sociable, Sociable, 7706 Posh more...
These lipsticks are really nice for the $1 price but they are not the greatest. They tend to bleed when not used with a lip liner (elf also sells one of those for $1 TOO) but the lipstick itself is creamy and pretty pigmented.
-Lexie Love (My Youtube Channel, check it out!)
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
I'm not going to lie although the ELF brand is economical this specific lipsticks are not my favorite. I ordered quite a good amount to try them out and ended up not liking them. I tossed them. I don't recommend. The pigment is not quite there and the smell wasn't the best. I mean for the pro e if you're starting off, I guess. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Neidelys R.
Review for: 7702 Classy more...
Awesome color if you’re looking for a soft pinky/velvet color. I love it it’s so smooth and it’s the perfect shade. I love all elf products they’re really good and last a very long time! I love this color!
Destiny A.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: 7706 Posh more...
Let me just say that I love E.L.F products! My very first E.L.F Lipstick was Posh and I loved it! It was easy to apply and went on smoothly. It lasted most of the day and I only had to reapply once but that was okay since it wasn't a matte lipstick. It didn't have a harsh odor or smell and that was amazing!
jenn v.
White plains, NY
Im looking for long all day wear. where i don't have to retouch my lipstick as often .Is this product long lasting or does it rub off easily while eating or drinking ?
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
What do you guys think of these lipsticks? I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the pigmentation and the price but I'm not sure about the consistency.
joann f.
I was wondering if this product is moisturizing and if this product is really pigmented?
Jannete G.
Greenfield , CA
I want to know if this lipstick will last all day and if the lipstick is either watery or matte?
Ava C.
Does this color look nice on light skin tones?