e.l.f. Essential Lipstick
e.l.f. Essential Lipstick
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA

What do you guys think of these lipsticks? I don't know how I feel about them yet. I like the pigmentation and the price but I'm not sure about the consistency.

Yahayra V.
Yahayra V.
2 years ago
For $1, this lipstick is alright, the formula is creamy, but it's not long lasting. The colors are nice and it's cruelty free as well.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I like them
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 4 months ago
I have been using them for the past couple months and I like it! Just be careful what colors you buy, make sure they look good.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Charlotte, NC
3 years, 6 months ago
I've had pretty good luck with how long they last but to make them last longer, put a tissue over your lips and brush a setting powder over it (like e.l.f's HD Powder). They only problem I've had is that for a couple of them, the lipstick broke in the tube.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
3 years, 9 months ago
I agree with you!!! I love the colors and affordable price. They just do not last long. I guess you get what you pay for!
Jinx M.
Jinx M.
3 years, 10 months ago
I think they are great and they are cruelty free. There are not many cruelty free products that are affordable and these sure are and they look good and wear well.