e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Sana T.e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • eye-shadows Category
  • Beauty Supplies for Women

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

DIRECTIONS

For best results apply e.l.f. eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.

ingredients:

Isopropyl Palmitate Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Net Wt. 0.11oz / 3g
E.L.F. Brand
Eye-shadows Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
  • "I have this in "Little Miss Thing." It's a nice shimmery cream that will look good on all skin tones. I am a fan of things like this now." in 11 reviews
  • "Great for Creating smokey eyes. Works great for Tightlining. Long lasting. " in 4 reviews
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the elf jumbo eyeshadow sticks because they always make great eyeshadow primers and they're affordable.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I love the elf shadow sticks! They're so creamy and is very easy to apply! Love that they're affordable !
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Not my favorite eyeshadow but also not the worst. Got this from target. Always reasonably priced though!
Kayla G.
Ferndale Washington
These are ok, not my favorite but just okay. I don't think I would buy
Again though. Or recommend.
Libby B.
Lakeland, FL
I like the color, however it doesn't stay on very long. I have to reapply after just a few hours.
Jennifer Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like it. It stinks to your eyelid.I would recommend powder eyeshadow.Your is not persize.
Tiffany N.
Midlothian, VA
Love the jumbo pencils. Milk is my fav , great alone or as a base. Use it all the time. Love it
Alicia W.
Horace, ND
Eh at best. Didn't have the best pigmentation. There are far better elf products out there
Tasheen C.
Herndon, VA
Really easy for on the go and good natural shades. Love the size and the ease of blending.
Sidni G.
Ashland
I would not recommend his eyeshadow stick to anyone. It feels greasy on the eye and sticky
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
How is the wear time on these? Do they breakdown/smudge easily?
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
I recently saw this on the elf website and wanted to try it. How well does this eyeshadow blend with other products or other eyeshadow?
Faye B.
Is this a product that tends to crease easy. Also, what type of powder would you use to set this?
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How much do they cost and where have you bought them? I haven't seen these in a store near me yet.