e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Sana T.e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • eye-shadows Category
  • Beauty Supplies for Women

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

DIRECTIONS

For best results apply e.l.f. eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.

ingredients:

Isopropyl Palmitate Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Net Wt. 0.11oz / 3g
E.L.F. Brand
Eye-shadows Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
  • "I have this in "Little Miss Thing." It's a nice shimmery cream that will look good on all skin tones. I am a fan of things like this now." in 11 reviews
  • "Great for Creating smokey eyes. Works great for Tightlining. Long lasting. " in 4 reviews
Kristen F.
I used this last year for my Halloween look. I like it and it gets the job done but I wasn't as pigmented as I wanted.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
E.l.F Cosmetics e.l.f Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick doesn't work that great on me. The colors are patchy and crease.
katherine b.
Yorktown, VA
This stick is Amazing! Color goes on smooth, doesn't smudge too much! Color is vibrant and matte!! Love love love it!!
... Not the best. They aren't very pigmented and don't blend well. Save your money and try NYX, Milani, or Maybelline.
Gail T.
This is hella hella cheap, and elf is a definite go to when it comes to cheap and easy to use make up for beginners.
Danae J.
Erie, PA
I tried this product and its very easy to use and affordable. My only dislike it it does get creasy after a while.
Dangelys O.
ORLANDO, FL
Fun stuff to have. Affordable and available at target and some Walmart’s. Always available online. Great quality.
Ashley M.
Walhalla, SC
Not a fan of this eye shadow. Ones at been on it leaves lines on my eyes. Very greasy. Doesn't last long at all.
Savanah L.
The fact that it's jumbo made it easier to apply and it didn't hurt my eyes. It stays on well enough too so yeah
Sarah Kay A.
This felt so good on my eyelids. The creamy texture blended surprisingly well. I usually hate products like this.
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
How is the wear time on these? Do they breakdown/smudge easily?
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
I recently saw this on the elf website and wanted to try it. How well does this eyeshadow blend with other products or other eyeshadow?
Faye B.
Is this a product that tends to crease easy. Also, what type of powder would you use to set this?
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How much do they cost and where have you bought them? I haven't seen these in a store near me yet.