e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Sana T.e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • eye-shadows Category
  • Beauty Supplies for Women

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

DIRECTIONS

For best results apply e.l.f. eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.

ingredients:

Isopropyl Palmitate Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Net Wt. 0.11oz / 3g
E.L.F. Brand
Eye-shadows Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
  • "I have this in "Little Miss Thing." It's a nice shimmery cream that will look good on all skin tones. I am a fan of things like this now." in 11 reviews
  • "Great for Creating smokey eyes. Works great for Tightlining. Long lasting. " in 4 reviews
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
Love it! It goes on smooth under and above eye. It is easier to glide on the eye! It is inexpensive and affordable for every type of woman in the working industry from a iron worker to a teacher
teeshia j.
Elf if just as good as the expensive makeup. I use this to do my top liner most of the time, especially when I'm out of liner. I just don't like my eyes feeling sticky and most non powder eyeshadows do that.
Lindsey M.
This affordable eyeshadow is a great use for people that are rushing in the morning. You can simply smack it onto your eyelid and go. But, I love using this color Little Miss Thing for my inner corner.
Natalie L.
I was excited when I saw this at the dollar tree. It swatched nice on my arm (I have the shade Turkish coffee), but on my lid it was not very pigmented at all. It also creased horribly, and I ended up with a lot of color transfer on my eye. I was really expecting a long lasting cream-like shadow, but I was disappointed.
Kimberly S.
I've seen these in the elf section at my local Walmart and have always been curious in trying them! I finally gave in an bought one. Great product very nice eyeshadow base
Samantha F.
These jumbo sticks are so creamy and glide onto the skin. I love to use this as a base for my eye shadows, all over the lid with colors in the crease, or just all over by itself.
Stephany S.
Lake Oswego, OR
These chunky eye shadow sticks are awesome if you are in a hurry or need just a pop of color. I suppose you could even spend some time buffing it out to use as a base color. I like the formulas, I like the brand and they have great colors.
Amanda S.
I am obsessed with this eyeliner. It's so easy to use just swipe it on and you're all set. And it's only $1!! And super blend able too. You can find it at most drugstores and online and I would recommend it to everyone
Vicki W.
I love this product for its convenience factor. It gives me a great overall color in one quick swipe for days when I just want to throw something on when I'm running out of the house!
Haley G.
Northport, AL
Price and packaging are great, but that's about all. I got a pack of 3, with French Lace, Rock Out, and Turkish Coffee, all colors I was excited about when I tried them on. I tried French Lace and it was gone within a few hours. I tried Rock Out with a primer and I'll admit it stayed on... it just all migrated up into my crease. I haven't worn Turkish Coffee out yet, just testing out at my makeup table. It's my favorite of the colors I got and I'm hoping maybe something will make it wear better than the other two, but seriously doubting it.
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
How is the wear time on these? Do they breakdown/smudge easily?
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
I recently saw this on the elf website and wanted to try it. How well does this eyeshadow blend with other products or other eyeshadow?
Faye B.
Is this a product that tends to crease easy. Also, what type of powder would you use to set this?
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How much do they cost and where have you bought them? I haven't seen these in a store near me yet.