e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Sana T.e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • eye-shadows Category
  • Beauty Supplies for Women

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

DIRECTIONS

For best results apply e.l.f. eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.

ingredients:

Isopropyl Palmitate Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Net Wt. 0.11oz / 3g
E.L.F. Brand
Eye-shadows Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
  • "I have this in "Little Miss Thing." It's a nice shimmery cream that will look good on all skin tones. I am a fan of things like this now." in 11 reviews
  • "Great for Creating smokey eyes. Works great for Tightlining. Long lasting. " in 4 reviews
Kristin K.
Missoula, MT
For the cost, these cannot be beat. Pretty pigmented, easy to apply and blend. When ever I'm out and about I have to pick one up if I see a new color that I don't have. The sticks last a long time and so cheap, you can't go wrong with this purchase. A holy grail item for sure!
Rachelle W.
Tucson, AZ
Sometimes e.l.f is hit-or-miss. When they do something right, it's awesome. But a lot of products are just so-so. I like these okay. I would much rather pay for a few extra dollars for the Nyx Jumbo Pencils though. Greater quality, color range.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Shadow sticks allows such precision. As well as blending for the smoky eye look. The possibilities are endless.Also after applying lipstick using a shimmer colored eye jumbo crayon to create new looks with favorite lipsticks.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
The elf jumpo sticks are comparable to the Nyx ones if you ever tried them, I think I prefer the consistency of the Nyx ones more but they are both nice and blendable. Very easy to use and perfect for a quick application.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
These aren't super great quality. They aren't super pigmented and don't blend out as well as they should. The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are so much better then these and for a few bucks more it isn't too bad.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely fell in love with the eyeshadow sticks it made applying eyeshadow a whole lot easier whether I'm doing my makeup at home or on the go eyeshadow sticks made my life easier and the makeup seems to last longer
Ann B.
Madison, NC
Color is great, goes on easy, smears and does not stay and wrinkles together by the end of maybe an hour so you have lines on your eye lid, but putting it on is easy. thankfully if you go to the bathroom every hour you can re smear it on your eyes, but then you are looosing color doing so.
Lauren A.
Mobile, AL
Great value for price . . easily affordable. I have blue eyes and purchased they green color. I would choose another brand but honestly you can beat the price. I don't use this often but I do have it in my case if I ever would like to use it.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
I thought I'd like this for a good smokey eye, and I like the color quite a lot, but it was very transparent, and it doesn't build well.  I ended up having to use a dark shadow instead.  It just sits in my makeup bag now.  I've only tried it once, won't use it again.
Jerleen E.
I definitely love the elf jumbo sticks. Elf cosmetics is definitely on the cheaper sides therefore the glittery eyeshadow tend to fall out. To prevent that from happening I use an elf jumbo stick as a primer and it keeps my eyeshadow on lock. It's very long lasting and easy to use. I love it!
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
How is the wear time on these? Do they breakdown/smudge easily?
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
I recently saw this on the elf website and wanted to try it. How well does this eyeshadow blend with other products or other eyeshadow?
Faye B.
Is this a product that tends to crease easy. Also, what type of powder would you use to set this?
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How much do they cost and where have you bought them? I haven't seen these in a store near me yet.