e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Sana T.e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • eye-shadows Category
  • Beauty Supplies for Women

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

DIRECTIONS

For best results apply e.l.f. eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.

ingredients:

Isopropyl Palmitate Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Net Wt. 0.11oz / 3g
E.L.F. Brand
Eye-shadows Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
  • "I have this in "Little Miss Thing." It's a nice shimmery cream that will look good on all skin tones. I am a fan of things like this now." in 11 reviews
  • "Great for Creating smokey eyes. Works great for Tightlining. Long lasting. " in 4 reviews
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
The color is pretty saturated, which is why I bought an eyeshadow stick in the first place. The formula is pretty greasy, though, and smudges really easily and quickly. You have to make sure to seal it really well.
Kassie R.
These jumbo sticks are super pigmented and creamy! They have a great amount of shimmer and are EXTREMELY affordable! They are great to use as a pigment primer as well!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Not a huge fan of this, I thought it would make eyeshadow easier but I feel like it creates harsh lines that are hard to buff out for a natural look. I prefer a brush and palette. The product itself is good quality though and would recommend for someone with more finesse than I have. You'd have to know what your doing to create a flawless look that isn't too harsh!
Zoe M.
Sacramento
I enjoy using the eyeshadow stick, it is heavily pigmented and slides on so smooth. I buy the white one when i run out of primer for my eyeshadow and it still comes out flawless!
Manda W.
Vancouver, WA
I love elf. Such a bargain and great quality makeup. Great for if you are on a budget. I'm always happy with any elf purchase I make. These jumbo eyeshadow sticks are a win!
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
This looked way better on my arm than on my face. I saw this at dollar tree and when I got out to my car, I immediately opened it and swatched it. It went on my arm nice and smooth, super pigmented. When I went to try and wear it a day or two later, it wasn't as pigmented and it transferred a lot as well.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
I have learned that I am not a big fan of eye shadow sticks. I like the packaging and they are reasonably priced. The color and pigmentation can be better. I have only used this product a few times and don't think I would buy it again. I have used it mainly for Halloween makeup looks.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
This is one of my favorite products! I have been using this product for about 6 months now and it's so easy and quick. I start by priming my eyelids, then lightly using the eyeshadow stick till I meet the shade I want. It lasts all day and doesn't feel heavy on the eyes at all!
alex V.
Incredibly pigmented and glides onto the eye smoothly and can blend out just as easily. I love to use these as eyeshadow bases and intensify pigments on top of the cream product. It helps make it last all day and stay bright and pigmented throughout the day.
Kristin K.
Missoula, MT
For the cost, these cannot be beat. Pretty pigmented, easy to apply and blend. When ever I'm out and about I have to pick one up if I see a new color that I don't have. The sticks last a long time and so cheap, you can't go wrong with this purchase. A holy grail item for sure!
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
How is the wear time on these? Do they breakdown/smudge easily?
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
I recently saw this on the elf website and wanted to try it. How well does this eyeshadow blend with other products or other eyeshadow?
Faye B.
Is this a product that tends to crease easy. Also, what type of powder would you use to set this?
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How much do they cost and where have you bought them? I haven't seen these in a store near me yet.