e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Paunescu A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • eye-shadows Category
  • 3 Pack

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

DIRECTIONS

For best results apply e.l.f. eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.

ingredients:

Isopropyl Palmitate Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Net Wt. 0.11oz / 3g
E.L.F. Brand
Eye-shadows Category
3 Pack

• Should I use base to make this last longer? If so what ba...1 Answers
  • I just want to know if this eyeshadow stick smudges all a...1 Answers
  • I have heard a lot about this product. I was curious to k...1 Answers
e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
  • "i love myelf cream eyeshadows more than powder since they stay longer and don't have much fallback or fall of faster. They are a lot more easier to apply as well " in 9 reviews
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Decent jumbo eyeshadow stick. I used this when I was first starting out with using these kind of products and didn't really know how to apply eye shadow. It's pigmented but the formula itself isn't as creamy or soft as I wanted it to. Expected it to be a lot more buttery and would allow an easy blending process but I had a bit of trouble with that. It's not a terrible eyeshadow stick though.
Vee O.
I love elf products and they're typically reliable; but this one if use jus for a base! Works well with dark fall colors!! They design is still cute and fits in a small bag while on the go. I would definitely purchase again but but maybe in a different color.
Kelsey O.
Landenberg, PA
Love this! Super smooth and creamy! Easy to to apply for sure! I've had multiple colors and they're fun to experiment with. I didn't give this product that fifth star because it wasn't as long lasting as expected and got a little smudgy. I would recommend that you try it out!
Danielle N.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a big fan of elf products, but didn't love using an eyeshadow stick. I prefer using their other classic shadows. But this product is priced well and I would recommend it to anyone who likes cream shadows.
Sheyral F.
Wahiawa, HI
Those eyeshadow jumbo sticks by e.l.f. can never go wrong. With a creamy texture is easy to apply and always pigmented. I like using it by itself or as an eyeshadow primer to help the other stick or stand out. It is long lasting although it can smudge.
Sandra D.
Naples, FL
I like using these jumbo sticks to apply all over my lid before applying dry eye shadows over it. They are easy to apply and go one smooth. The packaging for the price it is, is great!
The e.l.f Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is pretty good! The product is very hydrating and won't leave your eye feeling greasy or oily like other eyeshadow sticks! The down fall is that the packaging is not the best quality but, the product is good and will do the job!
Natalia K.
Howell , MI
It's an ok shadow stick. My usual concern is the way it lays on your skin. It's rather thick and goes on thicker on your lid which sometimes leads to it accumulating in grease folds of eye lid. I am not buying it again
Esabel P.
Love them they are very creamy and pigmented! I have all if the colors and I absolutely love them they are easy to use as i said they are very creamy and pigmented.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I love elf products, don't get me wrong, but I simply cannot do stick eye-shadow. I just can't do it. They don't adult easily ADHD I can't get them to blend for crap.
Betty V.
How much does it cost? Is it expensive
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
I have heard a lot about this product. I was curious to know does it clump up when worn all day long? How many colors does it come in?
Trupthi M.
I just want to know if this eyeshadow stick smudges all around the eye if it is worn all day long?
Natalie R.
Scotland
Does anyone recommend this? Is it expensive?
Airiana J.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does this transfer a lot of product?