e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Paunescu A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Should I use base to make this last longer? If so what base do u re...1 Answers
  • I just want to know if this eyeshadow stick smudges all around the ...1 Answers
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Landenberg, PA
Love this! Super smooth and creamy! Easy to to apply for sure! I've had multiple colors and they're fun to experiment with. I didn't give this product that fifth star because it wasn't as long lasting as expected and got a little smudgy. I would recommend that you try it out!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Dudley, MA
The jumbo stick in concept sounds like a good idea however it was a little too jumbo for my taste. I couldn't get the precision lines i normally like to get, and the stick just wasn't as pigmented as i would like it to be, so i was disappointed I guess.
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
Novi, Mi
It's an ok shadow stick. My usual concern is the way it lays on your skin. It's rather thick and goes on thicker on your lid which sometimes leads to it accumulating in grease folds of eye lid. I am not buying it again
Kate M.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
This was an ok product for the price. If you want an efficient way to put on makeup-this is it! And it's affordable . Made doing smokey eyes a cinch. Wasn't super quality make up but that's ok because the price was ok.
Susie O.
Susie O.
Brentwood, NY
i love myelf cream eyeshadows more than powder since they stay longer and don't have much fallback or fall of faster. They are a lot more easier to apply as well
jordyn h.
jordyn h.
for this color or these sort of colors i recommend having a elf blending brush to blend the color because it is very dark and matte
April P.
April P.
Burlington, WA
I normally buy Avon eye pencils, but the colors offered by E.L.F. after unmatched! This color is amazing. Goes on like silk, too.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
I have this in white and I love it for doing an inner corner highlight. Makes my eyeshadow pop when applied on top of it.
Faith W.
Faith W.
Omaha, NE
This is very hard to blend since it sets so quickly! The color payoff is okay but you definitely get what you pay for!
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Martinsville, VA
I have used this in the color yogurt and I love it! It's perfect for inner corner highlight and very blendable.
Betty V.
Betty V.
How much does it cost? Is it expensive
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Poulsbo, WA
Should I use base to make this last longer? If so what base do u recommend?
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone recommend these over the NYC jumbo pencils?
Alysha B.
Alysha B.
Cleveland, OH
Is it cakey?? Does it smudge?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?