e.l.f. Essential Holiday Nail Polish Set uploaded by carly k.e.l.f. Essential Holiday Nail Polish Set uploaded by christina c.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve instantly beautiful, healthy-looking nails with this 10-Piece Nail Polish Set. With 10 gorgeous polish colors, mix and match to create totally unique manicures that best reflect your personal style. The revolutionary bristle design glides color on

maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
They are great for small storage and the application is great. The only problem I have with it is that after a while they start to come off from the edges and not the middle and it looks like there is marker on my nails.
Claire K.
I really loved the grey and bright red, they didn’t use more than two coats and dry super quick. The light pink though after a while it became very sticky and I was unable to apply. Other than that all the colors last pretty long and they look amazing, especially the metallic ones. When they go on the don’t lose the shine .
Kaia R.
My best friend got me these for this past Christmas and the colors are to die for. My absolute favorite is the rose gold, it’s gorgeous. The formula is also great too and isn’t super runny or clumpy
Claudia R.
San Diego, CA
I love these little nail polishes so much! Any of the colors coated with one of the glitters lasts forever! The gold glitter is one of my absolute faves. Always get compliments when I use it on top of most colors. The only thing is that I really wish they were sold in bigger bottles because I always run out quickly and also wish it was sold on it's own. 😭 But still well priced, so can't complain much.
MiKenzi L.
These are pretty good for their low price. Some of the polishes you have to layer the coats, but others are less opaque. They're basically all pretty different based on how opaque they are, so I can't really give it 5 stars, but I won't give it 4 stars because there are some pretty great ones in the mixture.
I would recommend if you would actually use the colors, not just to buy it.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I've used a few of these e.l.f nail polish colors. They have a great nail polish line at a cheap price! The nail polish glides on smoothly but does take a bit longer to dry than I'm used to. I only need to apply about four coats for strong coverage. My nails didn't begin to chip until the following week. This is a great set to get smaller girls as well!
Bella E.
St Augustine, FL
Soooo worth the cheap price. I got so many cute nail polish colors in this set, and I ended up having to go back to Target to buy my friend another one for her secret Santa gift! After awhile the polishes got a little crusty, so I recommend sealing them up completely after use. For the variety and price, I’d say this purchase was definitely worth it!
Kota,16🌿
My aunt bought me this for Christmas and at first I wasn't too excited, but then I started looking through the colors and was surprised at how many pretty pigmented glittering polishes there was. Of course like usual there is a few colors I don't use just because they don't compliment my skin tone and style (mostly the brighter colors),but Id recommend it to anyone into the glitter life.
Krystal A.
I received this set for a Christmas gift last year, and I love the different colors that comes in the set. It compares well to other alternatives because you get quite a few colors for a decent price. I would recommend this product to others if they were looking for a cheap alternative for nail polishes.
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
I loved this! I liked that you got so many different colors to try and cute colors! I also liked the size because I didn't feel that I wasted much if I didn't like a certain color... of also is just enough to really experience whether you liked the color or not before you buy a full sized bottle of polish! This would make a great gift!
Mandy M.
19958
Has anybody ever tried the elf nail polishes? I’m curious to see how good they are?