BeautyNailNail Caree.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Essential Holiday Nail Polish Set

e.l.f. Essential Holiday Nail Polish Set

Achieve instantly beautiful, healthy-looking nails with this 10-Piece Nail Polish Set. With 10 gorgeous polish colors, mix and match to create totally unique manicures that best reflect your personal style. The revolutionary bristle design glides color on

Me gusta y lo nesecito?
Has anybody ever tried the elf nail polishes? I’m curious to see how good they are?
Start your review of e.l.f. Essential Holiday Nail Polish Set!
How would you rate this product?
Stefani B.
Somerville, MA
e.l.f. Essential Holiday Nail Polish Set uploaded by Stefani B.
I love these nail polish!!! It doesn’t peel and the colors are wonderful! Another point is that the Elf nail polish dries fast. [product:e.l.f.-nail-polish-set,-trendy]
amoneida K.
Ocala, FL
e.l.f. Essential Holiday Nail Polish Set uploaded by amoneida K.
I used the shade Misty Haze and I just love it so much. So glad I stopped my sister in law from tossing this color because it's my favorite now lol. I'll definitely but this again. 1 coat was enough in my case and that's a definite plus for me. I recommend this to everyone. 👍😘
Rocio C.
Elgin, IL
This are so good great quality, I really love them they are long lasting and make your nails look so good ! I really recommend it is great quality and you won’t regret buying it! And plus the price is just amazing
Luseane H.
Pomona, CA
I bought this set for my daughter Christmas last year and I love it for myself! The colors are great, and they last a decent oh t of time given they’re not gel
Jaqueline S.
Hillside, NJ
Love this nail polishes! Perfect holiday colors! I have used them all year long. It lasts for a long time and it has an amazing price! I got mine from the awesome elf store in NYC. Would def buy it again!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
The quality of the polish isn't that great. They seemed clumpy to me. I added some polish thinner and it began to thin out, but after drying it chipped so fast. I was disappointed because I love elf products and I was really hoping these would work out.
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
My daughters & my self love the textures & smooth color . It don't last very long but it sure those the trick
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
This is some of the worst nail Polish I have ever used. My grandma's 40 year old nail Polish works better than this. The application is so goppy and streaky, very hard to get a solid layer down. Then the nail polish can't even make it a day before chipping. Thank god I was able to return this set.
Jessi T.
Chattanooga, Tn
Okay so I love the colors of these e.l.f polishes. They are super affordable and have a good coating to my nails. My negatives are they don't last very long on the nails without needing some touch ups and they are hard to find particular colors.
Lindsay B.
This set was inexpensive for the wallet and as a result, fell short on quality. 4 out of 12 polishes were already sticky and un-useable. Most of the polishes required multiple layers in order to get the desired color. I wouldn't purchase these again.