BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The ultimate gift for any lip color lover! Set includes: 5 Super Glossy Lip Glosses 5 Lipsticks Limited Quantities Available

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Reagen B.
Emmett
I really enjoy elf products but they definitely aren't as good as the higher end brands. However, they are super affordable! Their lipsticks and glosses aren't too bad but sometimes the color doesn't show up how you want it to. If you're looking for a cheaper brand of makeup this would be the best one!
Ana C.
This is such a fun holiday lippie collection. With 10 pieces, you're bound to find a shade you like, or several, and then some to give others. I'd definitely recommend it in terms of value for money, that being said, if you don't like all the colors, maybe not.
Melissa B.
They are all very pretty, super glossy, shiny and the colors are all light. I love the sets! Super affordable! The glosses over time become sticky but it's cheap so it's worth its price
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Affordable, quality for the price.  I love ELF, it is so wonderful.  I know that make-up can be very expensive, but ELF is great for the price.  I think the products are very high quality and they go on great and look great.  It is surprising but I will continue to buy from the ELF line.
Correay C.
north east, MD
Awhh this was one of the first little makeup kits my parents ever bought me. It was elf so of course it didnt work like tarte or mac but t did its job. I stopped using it because after awhile it made my lip itchy. I dont know if thats the brand or if thats just my lips being allergic
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Personally I only liked a few shades out of this collection, the packaging really strikes me as if it's something for kids or those who are still new to makeup. They're super cheap but I personally probably wouldn't wear them again.
Christy F.
I love the colors provided in this set. I have used several ELF products and have been very pleased with them all. The ELF products are a good value and a good product! That's definitely a win win!
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
I always buy elf gift sets around Christmas time. I break them up and make different goodie bags for my cousins as their Christmas gift. It always is a hit! It's a great deal too and helps with Christmas expenses.
Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
I really enjoy elfs lipsticks. They wear pretty good and they're crazy cheap. They quality and application are good too. The only problem for me is the lack of shades to choose from.
Jena B.
I live this brand of cosmetics. The price is amazing and their cosmetics are pretty good. The lipsti ks/gloss stay on pretty well and come in a bunch of different colors.
Vanessa C.
Has anybody tried these? How is the color quality?