BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Four gifts in one! Give one cylinder each to four of your favorite makeup lovers, or give as an entire impressive set to truly surprise and delight! Set includes: 4 Shimmer Glosses 4 Nail Polishes & 1 Nail File 5 Eyeliners

Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
I love this holiday box. You get different colors for the season to mix up. If you haven't tried any of the e.l.f. line, your missing out on some heat makeup. Great product, awesome price. I would recommend this to everyone
Manaal M.
I haven't got the whole gift package. But I do wana say the liquid eyeliner is GREAT! I've been using it for years and alone it is only like 3 dollars. The color is very dark
Ayana H.
This lady is does not go just for holidays like what are they talking about he can go for anything like if you have a acting career of seeing carrier even if you just want to express yourself and pretend that you were cold and is actually hot you can wear whatever you want so you don't have to say that is just for holidays but it's really good because ages has a good feeling on your face and I hope it works for you to guys XOXO love you guys I hope you enjoy this conversation
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
I love elf cosmetics they are not pricey they are wonderful they don’t test on animals
I love the eyeliner it always stays on for a long time, they eyeshadows are pigmented and the colors blend good with each other the blushes are cute and practical I will purchase again and again and again I always purchase online.
Rayla E.
Orange, VA
I purchased this for my little sister as a kit to get into the world of real makeup. This was one of her starters because she had makeup before, but nothing more than cheap basics. She absolutely adored them especially since they were from a brand I used. Very great product for beginners 👍
Christy P.
Londonderry
this looks so lovely if i got this as a gift id defintley cherish it lol and yes it would be very easy to use/apply if i bought this product id buy it from walmart umm the price would probably be in the middle not to cheap and not to pricey id recommend it to others.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Very reasonably priced and easy to find online. Makes THE perfect gift for someone (or yourself)! This is also nice for someone who is just starting to dabble in makeup or isn't familiar with ELF. It's such a nice sampler of product!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have this but without the file. I love this and it's such a great gift. E.L.F. is a brand I love and use, I would also recommend it. The products are great. I recommend this.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Mona
Although I love the color, sheen and packaging and the fact that they are cute, small and convenient to carry my only complaint is that they are a little drying so I suggest putting on a little layer of Vaseline before applying this which is what I do