e.l.f. Essential Holiday Duo Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Amanda Y.e.l.f. Essential Holiday Duo Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These easy to blend eyeshadows are crease resistant and long lasting. The gorgeous shades can be worn alone or together for a dramatic effect. Mix and match shades to create your own unique and custom look! Limited Quantities Available.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Kate L.
This item is amazing. Great for making creepy Halloween makeup looks easy to apply. There is one thing, it is VERY powdery. It is also loose and the colors are dark. I would recommend to anyone looking for creepy Halloween makeup. Colors are perfect for Halloween.
Marinelle B.
north babylon
This was just horrible... the color are pretty to look at, but just swatching it on my hand, the colors were practically invisible... even using a spray on my brush to try to get color doesn’t help
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Good quality for the price. I tend to pick up and elf product at the spur of the moment. Usually because a color or colors pops out at me and for the price I figure why not! This eye shadow set was one of those purchases. While I'm not in love with all the colors (hence only four stars) I do like it. Funky fun colors that if you don't use every day you may not want to spend a bunch of money one. If that the case. This is perfect for you.
rhianna a.
Coachella, CA
i love love love these eyeshadows. Was very impressed with them. they have nice pigmentation, a little fall out but i mean thats was a surpised, and they blend so smoothly. highly recommend and very cheap. E.L.F is definitely steping up there game. Recomand there palettes as well love those.
Jennifer L.
I got these from my sister about two years ago for Christmas and I loved them! My favorite was the purple and pink combination. Purple always goes great with brown eyes. I love how great this make-up brand is and it's inexpensive.
karen h.
Magnolia, TX
No son las mejores de el mundo de maquillajes pero funcionas bien. Y por el precio wow. El mate tienes que trabajarlo un poco mas para que tenga buena pigmentacion pero las que tiene brillos les puse un poco de fix plus como lo ago con otras sombras y la verdad quedaron super. No le piden nada a las de alta calidad.
Merly O.
I actually received a set of these for my 20th birthday and was very surprised at how good quality they are, I usually love buying palettes but these little combos are easy to take on the go with you and high pigmented.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Not bad, I love elf but these are not very pigmented AT ALL. The colors are pretty and look so appealing but then you go to apply it and nowhere near the same shade because it's so light. Worth a try or just for fun!
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
I am satisfied by how this eyeshadows works. However the limited amount of colors per pacakage is somewhat sad! This was my first time trying it and i was not fully satisfied. OTher than the limited amount of colors , The product works okay...
Emma S.
Good eyeshadows that come in pretty colors! It compares great to alternatives and is very easy to apply and use. It's affordable and I use this product often. I would definitely buy it again as I really like this product.