BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These flexible Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads ensure you get a perfect curl every time with your Eyelash Curler. We suggest replacing your Eyelash Curler Pads every 3 months, or as needed, for best results. Includes a quantity of 5 Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads. DIRECTIONS To replace, remove the old cushion by lifting out of the slot with a pin or tweezer. Press refill firmly into the slot and gently close the curler until pad is firmly in place. For best results, replaces cushion pads about every 3 months or as often as needed. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Asheboro, NC
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads
These are great replacements for almost any eyelash curler. My curling wand gets so covered in mascara when I curl my lash. Some have told me to curl my lashed before applying mascara, but that doesn't work for me. So I need to replace my pads more often and these are affordable and work great.
Avery L.
Avery L.
Ozark, MO
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads
E.l.f essential eyelash curler replacement pads are in my everyday routine for curling my lashes. They are very easy on the eye, affordable and easy to find. My eye color is green/hazel. I would recommend for the cheaper alternative and how well it works.
Angelica Z.
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads
I got this to use on my Sephora eye lash curler since It was time to change it. It fit it nicely. Only negative thing is it's a little bit hard so you'll have to soften it up a bit. But it was a great buy and so satisfied since it was so cheap.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
These are really nice and though when you buy the eyelash curler, it comes with one replacement but to have more is essential and these are exactly what you need. There are enough for a long time of usage and they're nice
Bella A.
Bella A.
Great deal for what it is. Definitely a durable pad at a low price if you've got an ELF eyelash curler. There are definitely better options out there, but seriously, why waste extra money on eyelash curler pads.
Denise C.
Denise C.
They are good they do what they say they do they curl my eyelashes the packaging was pretty basic I definitely will repurchase if I lost them again they last quite a while if you don't lose them like I do
Rianna Y.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR, OR
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads
I use an elf eyelash curler every time I do my makeup, the pass are easy to clean and easy to put in/take out. Price is always on point, come on its elf. But as always 5 stars keep doing it elffff
Marie S.
Marie S.
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads
These really helped me to keep my old lash curler going. I like saving money on some things, so that I can spend more on others. This is a great way to cheaply cut corners.
jamie b.
jamie b.
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads
i love this my eyelashes grow straight out and some of the eye last curlers didn't do anything i love this and the replacement pads made me so much more happier and better
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads
e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler replacement pads are great as their economical and efficient. They have been great on my lashes and have curled them nicely.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do e.l.f. replacement pads pull out your lashes? Prior silicone pads have...
Valeria P.