BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #42 in Eyelash Curlers

These flexible Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads ensure you get a perfect curl every time with your Eyelash Curler. We suggest replacing your Eyelash Curler Pads every 3 months, or as needed, for best results. Includes a quantity of 5 Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads. DIRECTIONS To replace, remove the old cushion by lifting out of the slot with a pin or tweezer. Press refill firmly into the slot and gently close the curler until pad is firmly in place. For best results, replaces cushion pads about every 3 months or as often as needed. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ was so excited when I️ saw how cheap the eyelash replacements were. On top of that the elf eyelash curler works so great especially when you’re keeping up with the replacements! I️ would recommend the eyelash curler as well as the replacements to anyone who curls there lashes
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t used an eyelash curler since middle school but I used to use the e.l.f. refills in mine. I believe they all do the same thing when used correctly and you save a ton of money using this brand. They would last longer than the expensive ones too!
Samie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyelash curler replacement pads work, but they are constantly falling out of my curler. They’re a decent product for the price, and I guess I can’t expect too much from something I paid a dollar for.
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m glad that elf provides an option for replacing the eyelash curler pads. Though they wear out a little more quickly than I’d like, the price is good enough that I look past it.
Courtney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Replacement pads are a blessing when it comes to curling my lashes. If a lash curler doesn't have a removable pad then I don't want it! This keeps it way more sanitary.
Hayden R.
Powell, OH
When I bought these, I thought that they would be perfect for my short and non-crowbar eyelashes only because they were pretty stiff so it went well for my lashes. I had to replace these ones every three months or so only because they would get dirty and because of the awesome price I thought that I could replace them more often
Jade M.
Elizabeth city NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are good replacements , the pop in real easy and help to curl your lashes ! I don't really use an eye lash curler a lot on myself ! For me my mascara takes care of the job ! The eye lash curler doesn't make a big difference to me ! But yes if you have short lashes and you want more volume to them ! Go ahead and buy !
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pads last for so long. I bought this all the way back in September and I've only replaced it twice, once because I accidentally curled my eyelashes while they were still drying. My fault but other than that these are perfect
Angelica Z.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this to use on my Sephora eye lash curler since It was time to change it. It fit it nicely. Only negative thing is it's a little bit hard so you'll have to soften it up a bit. But it was a great buy and so satisfied since it was so cheap.
Avery L.
Ozark, MO
E.l.f essential eyelash curler replacement pads are in my everyday routine for curling my lashes. They are very easy on the eye, affordable and easy to find. My eye color is green/hazel. I would recommend for the cheaper alternative and how well it works.
Barbara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do e.l.f. replacement pads pull out your lashes? Prior silicone pads have...
Valeria P.