e.l.f. Essential Enchanted Beauty Book

Reveal the fantasy this Halloween with this Enchanted Beauty Book! Let these soft, magical shades transform you into an an ice princess, a storybook fairy, an angel, even a work of art! Click
It is a good book?
what type of colors does it have?
Start your review of e.l.f. Essential Enchanted Beauty Book!
How would you rate this product?
Elkin , NC
Great product for the price! A sure way to create a unique Halloween look for super cheap! You definitely can not beat the price and has great quality for a cheaper product!
Love this makeup set!! Wlf is a great brand and I love it!! Never disappointed and met my expectations for the price .. super easy to use and gentle on your skin .. love it and recommend it to anyone!
Auburn, MI
Love this beauty book! It's the perfect book for dramatic makeup! The colors are great & lasts long! I wish they had more options for different looks.
Stevensville , MI
Awesome price and a good product I'll probably is some of the stuff for more then Halloween! I like it a lot! I think it's definitely worth the money.
Albuquerque, NM
These books by Elf are always great for any occasion. They are affordable, great quality and can be used to create any look you can think up.
With this elf book you can create interesting halloween makeup looks such as a witch, vampire or anything else if you put the mind to work.
Monroe , LA
I love this product its not hard to put on and it has great results for that spooky time of the year goes great for my witch look
I used to carry this everywhere. Beautiful colours and pigmented. Stays on for a few hours. Easy to use and so many choices.
Texarkana, TX
This gave me so much inspiration. I used this on most of my Halloween looks. I absolutely love the formula and the colors.
Henryville, PA
This book is very helpful when it comes to different ideas to do makeup on a everyday basis...I use it on a regular