e.l.f. Essential Enchanted Beauty Book

Reveal the fantasy this Halloween with this Enchanted Beauty Book! Let these soft, magical shades transform you into an an ice princess, a storybook fairy, an angel, even a work of art! Click
It is a good book?
what type of colors does it have?
Start your review of e.l.f. Essential Enchanted Beauty Book!
How would you rate this product?
I loved this product for Halloween as it gave you everything you needed for a great makeup look. It was easy to use and apply. However, it was not as long lasting as you would hope. I wouldn't buy it again as this was very seasonal. But it is a great bang for its buck!
Lutz, FL
I'm giving tho a five stars because I have elf's daytime beauty book palette and I absolutely love it. So I can only imagine how beautiful the elf enchanted beauty book will turn out :)
Halloween essential! This book has amazing tips that are handy for kid makeup as well as adults. Good basic rundown if you're not familiar with makeup terms, as well as things that are challenging to advanced users. A must for the holiday. I love it.
Carson City, NV
I got this for my Snow White costume. It comes with fake eyelashes, glue, 8 different eyeshadows, eyeliners, lip gloss and an applicator. Perfect for any fairytale outfit!
W Henrietta, NY
I would love to receive this MegaVoxBox of Halloween essential. If I'm chosen, I would choose to review this VoxBox and give lots of good and positive feedback! <3 <3
Andrews, TX
I love e.l.f. makeup. With this beauty book you can create the Halloween look that you are going for. It is really worth the money. I think this is an amazing product
Gulfport , MS
1,039 reviews
I would recommend this product. I love all things Halloween!! Plus Elf is a good brand that is on the cheaper side, and trustworthy. I look forward to seeing what new beauty products this brand comes out with this season.
Bloomington , IN
Fairly good quality eye shadows. Pretty pigmented, BUT you need to really get your brush in there to get the color. Long lasting with the right eye shadow primer.
Milwaukee, WI
Awesome product for anyone who is trying to save money and look good while doing it. Affordable, I got mine online on the ELF website. I use my real technique brushes. Good quality.
I use Elf products all the time, and they last all day for me. I use this type for some of my Halloween makeup, and it comes out looking amazing. I highly recommend this product, and I buy mine from local wal-marts.