e.l.f. Essential Enchanted Beauty Book

Reveal the fantasy this Halloween with this Enchanted Beauty Book! Let these soft, magical shades transform you into an an ice princess, a storybook fairy, an angel, even a work of art! Click
It is a good book?
what type of colors does it have?
Start your review of e.l.f. Essential Enchanted Beauty Book!
How would you rate this product?
Masontown, WV
I live by Elf beauty products but this beauty book really tops it off for my love of fall and Halloween. It is a definite must have for all Halloween enthusiasts like myself! I always recommend this product and brand to all of my friends here at college who want good quality looks for a low price!
I like these books because you can get use out of them after Halloween plus it's better than that cheap creamy stuff and you don't need to spend an arm and a leg if you are wanting something for the might. I would recommend for those reasons but you are also covered with eyes and lips.
Darby, PA
If your looking for a easy and cheap way to create a fantastic Halloween look, than the beauty book is for you, it has a lot of different things. Eight eye shadows, a pair of eye lashes, a eye liner and a lip color.... I've had mines for about to years so you get your money's worth ☺️happy Halloween 👻 😘
Great book!!! It really describe in every detail what do you need for every make up. This book really help me to improve when I'm doing my make up because before I used to do a disaster in my face. But practicing is how people improve and this book was my help to get what I want.
Elmhurst , IL
I really like this book, it includes eight eyeshadows, one mini eyeliner pencil, a set of faux lashes with glue, a double-tipped sponge applicator, and a mini lip gloss. Very helpful tips that will ensure that you get the best look. Good price and quality. I would buy again.
Oklahoma City, OK
Are you Halloween ready? Looking for an affordable product to give your costume the right touch? This one is perfect because compared to others it lasts all day long and I highly recommend the elf brand to anyone looking for the perfect spooky look this Halloween!
Sunnyside, NY
Great for the price, it was pigmented and creamy but you have to work for the pigmentation, by adding primer or setting spray or going over the product. The price is very affordable and easy to apply. I would buy again and recommend to someone on a budget.
e.l.f. Essential Enchanted Beauty Book uploaded by member-e5988643b
It was great I really enjoy reading books. It would be great to hopefully win a book in the near future. It's rare ! My eye color is light brown. Almond shaped. Very simple to use i love it. I just need more practice. I'm not sure at the moment but most likely yes!!!!!!
Ridgewood , NY
I don't think this product is GREAT. The idea is great but there's not much variety you can do with the colors and they lack matte colors. The eyelashes would be awesome if they were more dramatic and the lip color isn't very flattering. I wouldn't get this product again. The idea is great but the product needs improvement.
Kissimmee, FL
This is great for Halloween you have all the cute halloween colors purple and faux eye lashes for those perfect sexy cat eyes once you you put on eyeliner. Elf eyeliner also works great love elf products .could be a Lil more pigmented definately buy the elf primer