BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Reveal the fantasy this Halloween with this Enchanted Beauty Book! Let these soft, magical shades transform you into an an ice princess, a storybook fairy, an angel, even a work of art! Click see more...

Ariela P.
I really like this book, it includes eight eyeshadows, one mini eyeliner pencil, a set of faux lashes with glue, a double-tipped sponge applicator, and a mini lip gloss. On the inside cover there is a “How to Get the Look” Guide to help you achieve you desired look. This set has an ethereal feel with mostly lighter shades. The shades do tend to lean cool with pinks, purples and blues. All shades have a shimmery finish. This book is the only one of the four to include a white eyeliner, The lip gloss is a light, neutral pink shade. Pros: Budget friendly, lots of fun colors. Cons: Difficult to find locally, parabens, no shade names. While I find the cover art to be lacking, there are some pretty colors in these LE Beauty Books.
Cecielia D.
Belgium, WI
Where do I begin there are so many good things about this product. Everything is very pigmented, vegan, and high quality. ELF is one of my favorite brands because one it's affordable, two the quality is fantasic, three they have a variety of colors wheather it's eyeshadow, foundation, conceler, and or lip products.
Definitely would buy again in a heart beat.
Kelly K.
Morgantown , WV
I live by Elf beauty products but this beauty book really tops it off for my love of fall and Halloween. It is a definite must have for all Halloween enthusiasts like myself! I always recommend this product and brand to all of my friends here at college who want good quality looks for a low price!
Emily G.
I like these books because you can get use out of them after Halloween plus it's better than that cheap creamy stuff and you don't need to spend an arm and a leg if you are wanting something for the might. I would recommend for those reasons but you are also covered with eyes and lips.
Anilu M.
Great book!!! It really describe in every detail what do you need for every make up. This book really help me to improve when I'm doing my make up because before I used to do a disaster in my face. But practicing is how people improve and this book was my help to get what I want.
It was great I really enjoy reading books. It would be great to hopefully win a book in the near future. It's rare ! My eye color is light brown. Almond shaped. Very simple to use i love it. I just need more practice. I'm not sure at the moment but most likely yes!!!!!!
Mirza P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love most of the ELF cosmetics. They are very nice quality and super affordable. This particular set is very nice. Everything comes nicely in a nice box. Love the colors and it also bring the guide to help you get started. All for a wonderful price.
China B.
Griffin, GA
I love this enchanted beauty book by e.l.f. the shadows are very smooth and pigmented it has a great quality feel to them. The packaging it super cute and the whole thing is affordable. I would definitely reccomend this.
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
I got this for my Snow White costume. It comes with fake eyelashes, glue, 8 different eyeshadows, eyeliners, lip gloss and an applicator. Perfect for any fairytale outfit!
Amanda M.
W Henrietta, NY
I would love to receive this MegaVoxBox of Halloween essential. If I'm chosen, I would choose to review this VoxBox and give lots of good and positive feedback! <3 <3
Richele D.
Miami beach, FL
It is a good book?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
What does this product do
Yaney B.
what type of colors does it have?