e.l.f. Essential Beauty School Nail Polish uploaded by christina c.e.l.f. Essential Beauty School Nail Polish uploaded by Lucia R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This limited edition Beauty School Nail Polish set features 4 perfectly coordinated polishes to stay on trend this season. These nutrient-rich polishes are a treat for your nails and are Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP). Applicati

• How many coats should be used with this polish and about how long...1 Answers
Sasha B.
Riverdale, MD
These polishes all gave really pretty vibrant colors. They're all pretty much true to the color they appear to be in the bottle. My biggest issue is that they dont stay on long at all. Mine literally began peeling the next day. Wouldn't recommend unless you dont mind quick peeling.
Sarah H.
Killeen , TX
This brand is very affordable for me. The quality is good, I just don't like that it chips pretty quickly compared to others I've tried. Overall though it is a good product for the price and I love the colors
Robin W.
I don't own this pack my neighbor does and I borrow hers because I love the colors colors last long time great shine looks good I'm not sure about the price of this one but I know I love the colors of this one and I love the shine
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
Love this polish! The colors are super cute and a great value. I thought maybe it wouldn't last as long as pricier polishes but it held up great! Goes on easy and I would definitely recommend it!
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
These nail polishes weren't the best. I love elf, and I love almost all of their products. These nail polishes were just too watery for me, and they didn't last very long. The colors are beautiful and they are very affordable. I wouldn't buy these if I wanted a long lasting nail polish.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Elf polishes are more my style! I love all the different shades and tones. Such a huge variety to choose from at a very reasonable price. Long lasting. Dries fast. No smudge.
April V.
Very pretty and vibrant colors. The applicator was very manageable when applying to my nails. The polish itself wasn't very thick a bit watery, that didn't effect its staying power. I still felt like it lasted as well as other brands.
Britany N.
Katy, TX
I love that these army watery and I didn't need more then 2 coats. The color is very pigmented. I have them on my toes right now! I do recommend them for when you just don't have the time to go get them done.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
I love these colors. They were given to me as a gift and I was overjoyed. I love the way they go on and how well they shine even without a clear coat. I will totally buy these again and you should too!
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
How many coats should be used with this polish and about how long does it last?