BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #45 in Nail Polish Top Coats

This multitasking polish smooths, protects, and strengthens for gorgeous looking nails. Infused with Vitamin E, Macademia, and Jojoba to nourish and condition nails. Use as the finishing touch to your freshly painted nails for long lasting shine and color

Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
This Elf clear nail polis top coat is pretty average. I have nothing against it, and it works great! The formula dries crystal clear, not foggy, and it takes about 3 minutes to completely dry. It wears like your average clear top coat. It protects for the first few days until it starts to wear down. Lastly, you can't argue with the price!
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I love how this product makes my nails feel. I can feel my nails getting stronger because of the way that the product is formulated. This product compared to others is really good because there isn't a strong sent and it holds up in really dry weather.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great product and sooo inexpensive. Works as basecoat, and top coat. I haven't noticed any strengthening differences but I don't have weak nails to begin with. I'll continue buying, also good quality and cheap.
Trinidad P.
This polish is very good, the price is good but it is effective as well. It applies well and dries quick
It doesn't leave any bubbles and has a good shine. It doesn't chip easily, it works for about 3-4 days.
Darrah R.
My mom bought this a few months ago and wanted to use it. I bit my nails often and need some clear nail polish. So I put it on for one week and it made my nails feel stronger, healthier,and they where longer. I would recommend for all the nail biters out there
ADRIANA O.
Súper satiafecha con el resultado que deja este producto en tus uñas, le da el toque ideal a tus manos, sutiles y delicadas, con un brillo unico de larga duración. Se los recomiendo.
Chelsea D.
Burton, MI
Good for the price. I don't like it as a base, I feel like my color peels much easier and faster when I use this. I gave to my daughter's to use and they don't mind being 10 and 12.
Noel G.
Irving
This top coat works ok for a short term paint job but it still chipped. I can normally get 3-4 days out of my polish application but with this top coat it started chipping the next day. On top of the color it also gives you little bubbles if you don't apply it thinly. It's best used as an option if you're wanting to just apply a shiny coat with naked nails.
Rose H.
Hampton
I don't paint my nails nearly as often since becoming a mom, bc of time and maintenance! I like the fact that wet n wild is great and at a low cost so if it gets grabbed up and used by my 3 year old who has to copy whatever mommy does it's not like my pocketbook is going to be hurt by having to replace it.
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
I love all of my ELF products. I use the nail polish because the colors are gorgeous. This is great because it's 3 products in 1. I love not having to buy a bunch of different products. My polish stays on great, dries quickly and has beautiful shine.