BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Limited holiday edition 100 eyeshadows Blends easily Matte, satin and shimmer finishes Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Endless Eyes 100 Color Eyeshadow Palette offers a complete color palette that gives you the range needed to go from dark and smoky to fresh and bright, to bold and colorful eyes. Size: 3.17oz. Color: Endless Eyes.

e.l.f. Endless Eyes Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! The colors are very pigmented but the only thing is it's very powdery. But other than that I love it!" in 19 reviews
Emily C.
Oak Hills, CA
I actually received this as a Christmas present and ir has been amazing so far. Pigmentation is very pretty but the fallout is a lot so I usually do my eye makeup first
Shauna C.
The Plains
My daughter received this eyeshadow palette for Christmas, and she loves it! She’s 11 years old, and just getting into makeup. She loves the color variety and how pigmented they are!! ❤️✌🏻
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Ive bought this a few times and loved it at first. There are so many colors to choose from, which is super exciting. Personally, I used to experiment with bold colors but now I am more of an earth-tone type person so I really didn't have the need to buy this because of all the "rainbow" colors.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
This is a beautiful pallet with all the different colors easy to use and apply ! Depending on your method of putting eye shadow on is depending on how it’s going to last !
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I usually really enjoy elfs eyeshadows, but this pallet was not as good. The eyeshadows are not the same formula as their single or smaller pallets. They were very powdery and had alot of fallout. The fallout i dont always mind if you get good color payoff but that was not the case here. The shadows weren't very pigmented and some blended out to nothing. I would say save your money and purchase some of their smaller pallets. Like the mad for matte pallet, its wonderful.
Shay N.
This product is good but it has a lot of fall out, sadly. However the pigment and the metallics really payoff. It's blend able but takes away from pigment. Its also very inexpensive. The packaging is nothing special its average. I would recommend it to you if you are on a tight buget.
Melanie D.
Fort Lauderdale
This is my life, like I don't know how I was living without this before. It has everything, all the color and they are fantastic. For all the shadows that comes in the packet people would believe that is expensive but is not, and when you take it out you can hear the angels sing!
Angela D.
I absolutely love the colors that in this eyeshadow palette they are perfect for any occasion the colors match my outfit perfectly very affordable and very inexpensive would recommend this to anyone who likes beautiful eyeshadows that stand out and stay on their awesome
Ally G.
This is one of my everyday go to eyeshadow palettes. The color selection is amazing and seems to have almost any shade that you could need. I did receive this as a Christmas present but overall it is pretty good quality. One critique that I do have is that the colors are not highly pigmented and wear off easily if not built up. Since elf is typically affordable I am assuming that the price is good for the wide selection of colors.
Mikaela G.
I received this as a Christmas present and was happily surprised! It has ALOT of options for different looks and the colors are very very pigmented. Some of the colors are more chalky than others but over all I'm not dissapointed and I now use it every day
assia l.
Are this palette it's good for me
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
e.l.f. Endless Eyes Color Eyeshadow Palette I was thinking of purchasing this pallet could anyone give me a recommendation on this please it’s so pretty
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
I have tried other elf eyeshadow palettes and I was not happy with them at all due to the fact that there was no pigmentation, how is this palette?
Isabella W.