Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#131 in Eyeliner
The long-lasting precision liquid eyeliner formula and pigment rich color glides on smoothly for defined and precise lines. Features a tapered brush design to create thin or bold lines for a custom look. Try a winged-eyeliner look and unleash your inner retro diva!
Photos (15)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

This is one of my favorite must have eyeliners. e.l.f is one of my absolute favorite cosmetic companies. They make high end quality makeup for such an amazing price.

With this e.l.f Precision Eyeliner, I can complete my look in one minute or less each eye and it comes out picture perfect. But either way I’m always blown away with how easy this product is to use, how wonderful the quality of the product is, and how inexpensive the eyeliner is.

Once I tried this liner, I threw all my new and old liners out. What I like best is the very thin and precise brush, having to only apply the product once because it really stays put, and also the color says black- but it’s very black and looks stunning.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Arlington, VA

Overall, this is an okay eyeliner - doesn't smudge after hours of wear and the formula doesn't irritate my eyes (Almay I'm looking at you!) but I feel that there are several areas that it lacks in. The good thing about the applicator is that it is extremely thin which is perfect for winged eyeliner but the applicator is difficult to use/control in general compared to KVD, Almay or Maybelline. In addition, the formula itself is very liquid-y which contributes further to the issue. For a beginner, this is an okay product to test out and it's not waterproof so easy removal. You have to be super careful with using it and I most likely won't be purchasing this again.
Val I.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ

When I opened this eyeliner, the brush bristles were bent and twisted all over the place. It will be impossible to use this product and get a nice straight line because of it! Because of this, I've never even used this eyeliner, and honestly, I will just end up tossing it. EDIT: I decided to keep it and apply it with the brush from an old stila eyeliner I tossed that has a precision brush. The product is ok - it is pretty sturdy once it dries, and can only be budged by some harsh rubbing. Still not as good as my Kat Von D, but it's useable.
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
Bellwood, IL

This eyeliner blew my expectations, it was so cheap I decided to give it a shot and it's been my favorite drugstore eyeliner ever since, I do find that it can bubble up and crust off easily so I recommend using a good primer, such as the Urban Decay Primer Potion and the brush can become messed up if you insert the brush incorrectly into the tube, overall the pigmentation in this eyeliner is extremely good and it's worth a try!
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Milwaukie, OR

The product itself is cheap, $3. Its very black, dries to a satin finish and stays all day. It's a brush tip which I personally find easier (if you like felt I would try Wet n Wild). This is a 100% dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner. It doesn't bleed, smudge or fade throughout the day. I see no point in spending large amounts of money on liquid liner when you can get an amazing product for a price like this!
Margaux D.
Margaux D.

I expected this product to let me down, but it didn't at all! As long as you wipe the excess product off on the rim of the bottle you can get lines that are sharp and precise. And let me tell you, if you use a good primer this stuff does NOT BUDGE. I've had almost no flaking or smudging even from the most extended and thick wings. It's only ~$3 which is an added bonus. This product is amazing and totally worth it.
Rose L.
Rose L.

I like using this when I can't get to the MAC counter for my liquid eyeliner that has identical packaging. It's very affordable and with my dry skin this doesn't move. I've had luck with this liner. It's very pigmented in the black and even the charcoal if you like a deep grey line that's not as harsh as black. I think the brush is easy to use but I'm a liquid eyeliner junkie. This has a great price point.
Sidney U.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY

This is an okay eyeliner, I feel like recently it has not been the way I remembered. when I first bought it a few years ago it was great and I really liked the brush. Now that I have recently bought it, the blackness of the liquid was not as dark as I remembered and I have to brush it on a few times to make it dark enough to preference. This eye liner is about $3. I usually get it at target or old navy.
Svenja F.
Svenja F.
Irvington, NY

I am normally not really a fan of liquid eyeliner or eyeliner in general but then a friend told me about it and how great it is working for her, so I gave it a try and I am completely impressed by it! It is easy to apply and it is super long lasting: Even if you do not have great practice with liquid eyeliner, like me, it will be easy from the beginning or will be getting easy pretty fast!
Krystine T.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA

I was honestly surprised by how much I love this eyeliner! I bought this in a pinch because my higher-end liquid liner was out and I was on my way out of town for a bachelorette party! Yikes! I swung my Target and picked this little beauty up and now it is my go-to for every-day wear! Easy to apply, last all day, and only a few $$! Can it get any better than that? No... no it cannot...
maya m.
maya m.

Isw that iner good and does it swmudge after few hours ??/?
Christina L.
Christina L.
Ödeshög

Is this any good? Is it black black? Does it hold for like all day? Does it smudges a lot??
Miriam M.
Miriam M.

Does it flake? Is the color super pigmented?
Brunilda D.
Brunilda D.
Gaffney, SC

Does this eyeliner stay all night? Is it really thin or not?
suzy C.
suzy C.

I need a new eyeliner. How well does this one work? And how does it compare to higher priced ones?

Join Now