BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Nail Polish

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Nail Polish Collection Formaldehyde Free 2 Dibutyl Phthalate Free 3 Toluene Free Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Nail Polish Collection Includes: Nail Polish Revolutionary bristle design helps glide color on flawlessly. Quick dry formula promotes no-mess application, and infused with active Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails. see more...

• Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.1 Answers
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has by far been my favorite nail polish set yet. All of the colors go on great and stay on pretty well. The colors are amazing. I get compliments on them all the time! This set is a must have!!!
Mayra A. V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing,  affordable and great quality company. Elf brushes are also troy amazing. Highly recommend eespeciallyyo beginners and everyone who loves great product but that does not break the bank
T'Lah M.
Odessa , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved all the colors in this set and I love all the Disney items They have made the colors look good against my skin tone and I think they would look great with any skin tone
Raven G.
Fort Wayne
I love Elf nail polish, the only nail polish i use! It lasts for days without chipping or coking off!! I love all the bright colors and what a variety i have to choose from.
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since these were based on one of my fave Disney movies I had to buy it! The nail polish is mediocre but I wasn't expecting high end when I bought it. The colors are gorgeous
Samantha e.
California CA
I originally bought this for someone else but they had already had it so I kept it for myself and I thought the colors were gonna be very bright but they weren't and I ended up loving them 🖤
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up the other day when I was at Walgreens. I love ELF products, and these colors are cute and vibrant. It also stays on well compared to some of the other products I have used. When sealed with a topcoat, it looks great.
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
I love these colors. It's a great combo of colors. I try to get all the e.l.f disney makeup and this one is no different I like it. However I with the bottles were a little bigger.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the ELF x Disney collection and the colors they chose for Jasmine are really pretty. The purple and the mint color polish are my favorite.
Carmen N.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my sister. We painted each others nails and the colors were great and the quality was great for the price.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.