BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Nail Polish Collection Formaldehyde Free 2 Dibutyl Phthalate Free 3 Toluene Free Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Nail Polish Collection Includes: Nail Polish Revolutionary bristle design helps glide color on flawlessly. Quick dry formula promotes no-mess application, and infused with active Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails. see more...

• Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.1 Answers
Dreadful C.
Never tried it but saw great reviews on  the colors. Jasmine is my favorite  princess, and e.l.f is such a good company  as well. Not much into makeup but would try this one day. It has great colors that goes with the Aladdin theme.
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
This has by far been my favorite nail polish set yet. All of the colors go on great and stay on pretty well. The colors are amazing. I get compliments on them all the time! This set is a must have!!!
Mayra A. V.
Amazing,  affordable and great quality company. Elf brushes are also troy amazing. Highly recommend eespeciallyyo beginners and everyone who loves great product but that does not break the bank
Samantha e.
California CA
I originally bought this for someone else but they had already had it so I kept it for myself and I thought the colors were gonna be very bright but they weren't and I ended up loving them 🖤
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
I loved all the colors in this set and I love all the Disney items They have made the colors look good against my skin tone and I think they would look great with any skin tone
Raven G.
Fort Wayne
I love Elf nail polish, the only nail polish i use! It lasts for days without chipping or coking off!! I love all the bright colors and what a variety i have to choose from.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I picked this up the other day when I was at Walgreens. I love ELF products, and these colors are cute and vibrant. It also stays on well compared to some of the other products I have used. When sealed with a topcoat, it looks great.
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
I love these colors. It's a great combo of colors. I try to get all the e.l.f disney makeup and this one is no different I like it. However I with the bottles were a little bigger.
Casey R.
Jacksonville
Super cute set I bought my niece for her bday. Colors wash out of clothes easily and aren't too dramatic for her little face. Overall a fun play set for kids.
Abby C.
These colors are amazing, and so varied. Perfect for any occasion. They take a few coats to really show their full shades, but long lasting. Great price!
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.