BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Nail Polish Collection Formaldehyde Free 2 Dibutyl Phthalate Free 3 Toluene Free Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Nail Polish Collection Includes: Nail Polish Revolutionary bristle design helps glide color on flawlessly. Quick dry formula promotes no-mess application, and infused with active Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails. see more...

• Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.1 Answers
Joy V.
Joy V.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has by far been my favorite nail polish set yet. All of the colors go on great and stay on pretty well. The colors are amazing. I get compliments on them all the time! This set is a must have!!!
Mayra A. V.
Mayra A. V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing,  affordable and great quality company. Elf brushes are also troy amazing. Highly recommend eespeciallyyo beginners and everyone who loves great product but that does not break the bank
Samantha e.
Samantha e.
California CA
I originally bought this for someone else but they had already had it so I kept it for myself and I thought the colors were gonna be very bright but they weren't and I ended up loving them 🖤
T'Lah M.
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved all the colors in this set and I love all the Disney items They have made the colors look good against my skin tone and I think they would look great with any skin tone
Raven G.
Raven G.
Fort Wayne
I love Elf nail polish, the only nail polish i use! It lasts for days without chipping or coking off!! I love all the bright colors and what a variety i have to choose from.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Jacksonville
Super cute set I bought my niece for her bday. Colors wash out of clothes easily and aren't too dramatic for her little face. Overall a fun play set for kids.
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since these were based on one of my fave Disney movies I had to buy it! The nail polish is mediocre but I wasn't expecting high end when I bought it. The colors are gorgeous
Abby C.
Abby C.
These colors are amazing, and so varied. Perfect for any occasion. They take a few coats to really show their full shades, but long lasting. Great price!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love jasmine first off so I would love this no matter what but the colors were beautiful the polish chips pretty easily but nice for the price
Tehra A.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that elf has Disney princess inspired makeup. My kids and I love elf. Great makeup for a great price. These colors are gorgeous
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.