BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Nail Polish Collection Formaldehyde Free 2 Dibutyl Phthalate Free 3 Toluene Free Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Nail Polish Collection Includes: Nail Polish Revolutionary bristle design helps glide color on flawlessly. Quick dry formula promotes no-mess application, and infused with active Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails. see more...

• Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.1 Answers
Melissa Anne A.
Melissa Anne A.
Homestead
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Nail Polish Collection, 1 set
I love these colors! Elf has become a favorite brand of mine. I remember when they first came out in like 2007 I think I started buying from them online. The quality of the nail polishes is amazing and at the price they can't be beat.
Samantha e.
Samantha e.
California CA
I originally bought this for someone else but they had already had it so I kept it for myself and I thought the colors were gonna be very bright but they weren't and I ended up loving them 🖤
Abby C.
Abby C.
These colors are amazing, and so varied. Perfect for any occasion. They take a few coats to really show their full shades, but long lasting. Great price!
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
BreAna B.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best. Poor pigment. Do not recommend, will not buy again. Took several coats just to get to the color I wanted.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
New Jersey
Had Fun With All The Different Color Nail Polish Would Definitely Buy Again. The Red Looks Amazing On
Chels L.
Chels L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter insisted I needed this, Disney princess and all. I was not disappointed, colors are great.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I picked this up the other day when I was at Walgreens. I love ELF products, and these colors are cute and vibrant. It also stays on well compared to some of the other products I have used. When sealed with a topcoat, it looks great.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
I love these colors. It's a great combo of colors. I try to get all the e.l.f disney makeup and this one is no different I like it. However I with the bottles were a little bigger.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the ELF x Disney collection and the colors they chose for Jasmine are really pretty. The purple and the mint color polish are my favorite.
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.