BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Nail Polish Collection Formaldehyde Free 2 Dibutyl Phthalate Free 3 Toluene Free Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Nail Polish Collection Includes: Nail Polish Revolutionary bristle design helps glide color on flawlessly. Quick dry formula promotes no-mess application, and infused with active Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails. see more...

• Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.1 Answers
Brittany H.
Morganton, NC
I love nail polishes, and Disney! For them to create a Disney themed polish line is amazing for me! I am a first time user of this product, I bought it from Wal-Mart. ELF is always a great value for what you get. I would definitely purchase again, as well as recommend it to others.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Elf nail polish is really good.  The formula is really good and goes on smooth.  For really inexpensive nail polish, I was pretty shocked at how awesome this was.  The best time to buy this is at Christmas time when all the stores that sell ELF have the gift sets.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I gavev this as a gift to my niece and she absolutely loved this gift. the colors have such a variety and you can even mix them with the other colors to create such beautiful colors with a lot of dimension. apparently all her friends are jealous and they love it too
I'm not a big fan of regular nail polish I prefer gel nail polish because I work with my hands a lot and it chips so easily I'm also the worlds biggest nail bitter it's so bad but they do have really nice nail polish color for those who do enjoy nail polish
Valeria G.
THIS ISS SOOOOOOO CUTE i bought it for my little baby niece and she's 10 and she absolutely loved it i became her favorite aunt instantly i didn't buy it that long ago i bought it online she loves princesses so maybe they should keep making makeup and stuff like that
Briaunna M.
Austintown
This is an adorable gift for children who want to play with nail polishes and makeup! And as a drugstore brand, the product does meet up to the standards and price point it's at. But as an adult, I did not enjoy this product very much.
Melissa Anne A.
Homestead
I love these colors! Elf has become a favorite brand of mine. I remember when they first came out in like 2007 I think I started buying from them online. The quality of the nail polishes is amazing and at the price they can't be beat.
aly h.
I absolutely love elf. I use it for everything. The product quality it's amazing and you can never go wrong with the price! I am a major Disney fan aside from make up addict. When I saw this product I knew I needed it immediately
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Nice collection & variety of colors! Good packaging I bought the entire Disney x elf collections I love the colors and the princesses included are my favs, Also bought in Walgreens, wouldn't repurchase though!
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
This has by far been my favorite nail polish set yet. All of the colors go on great and stay on pretty well. The colors are amazing. I get compliments on them all the time! This set is a must have!!!
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Where can you buy this. colors so pretty.i would like buy it.