E.l.f. e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection, 1 set uploaded by Nane F.E.l.f. e.l.f. Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection, 1 set uploaded by Shelda J.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Disney s Jasmine Inspired Eyeliner Collection Helps Brighten Eyes 2 Smooth Formulation 3 Built-In Sharpener Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Eyeliner Collection Includes: Gunmetal 2 Plum Passion 3 Twinkle Teal 4 Boldly Bronzed 5 Black Bandit Instantly brighten your eyes with these shimmering metallic liners that put the spotlight on you. The long-lasting and smooth formulation glides on effortlessly without tugging at the delicate eye area. The built-in sharpener cap makes every application precise and perfect. With 5 dynamic shades included, you will sparkle and shine for any occasion, day or night. see more...

Casey H.
Hollister, MO
All of the E.L.F Disney collections are 100% amazing!! The Jasmine eyeliner is my favorite. We purchased every princess and set we could find before Halloween as we were Disney princesses. The prettiest colors and most likely daily use colors are in the jasmine set. I purchased them thinking my kids would get more use out of them rather than myself BUT I have found myself using these colors almost on a daily bases. They are natural enough to wear to work and school and the brighter colors are so simple and complimentary that they are perfect for date nights and family pictures. I definitely recommend them.
Anita E.
Bought this for my niece in California's 11th birthday. She is a real girlie-girl and loved sharing it with her other girlfriends. I would recommend it to anyone who has a girl family member who is either in their 20's or is a teenager or pre-teen. They will love it and think it is the best gift you ever gave them. As my niece told me it went on smoothly and did not clump up!
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't expecting these eyeliners to be as good as they were, but I was so absolutely blown away by how sparkly and pigmented they were without being ridiculously clumpy which is my main concern with sparkly eyeliners. They wear beautifully! They last pretty long too.
Amanda J.
Anderson, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are beautiful and pigmented, but the lasting power was not good and they even bled on my lower lash line. I love the Disney character theme and actually collect these collections. But as far as wearing them around typically they are hit and miss quality.
Marian B.
Bryan, TX
It's a really amazing product . My my skin look flawless when wearing this product . It makes it look like if doesn't have many imperfection . It is really long lasting for the whole ten hours . I bought it in the waltmart store .I would totally buy it again .
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute. But they are better liners out there. I love the packaging and the price is perfect. I bought mine off of line and elf is decently good. The price is always amazing but the liners did not lay me all day. I would only recommend for the oackaginv
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone who knows me personally knows I'm a huge fan of everything Disney. So when these came out you know I was the first to go pick them up! I love the colors and the texture. They did a great job with this product! Very affordable.
Katie J.
These products work great for prom. I thought the packaging was gorgeous. I was a first time user of this product. I purchased this product at Target. I would recommend this product to all my friends and relatives.
Kayleigh  f.
Chambersburg, PA
I was able to get this through my job fairly cheap. its an affordable set, the colors are unique. the pencil goes on well and sharpens easily. the color lasts all day and is great for a unique bold new look
Jennifer L.
The only eyeliner I will ever buy again cause even though it's not waterproof it does manage to stay on all day and does not crease plus you can pick from several different colors which I think is great.
Tammi M.
I use eyeliner pencils. and wear glasses, I want a pencil that has vibrant color to make my eyes stand out without making it look like I have a ton of makeup on. What are the best pencils?
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
Are these eyeliners worth the buy? I'd probably buy it anyway just for the cute packaging!
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What colors of eyeliner comes in this set?
Victoria F.