BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Limited Edition Collectible Item All-In-One Book 2 Must Have Essentials 3 For Any Occasion Disney Jasmine A Whole New World Beauty Book Includes: 7 Eyeshadow Colors 2 Dual Ended Eyeshadow Applicator 3 Eyeliner Pencil 4 Blush 5 Bronzer 6 Blending Brush 7 Lip Color. Now let it come through. Includes a step-by-step guide for a fairytale makeup look. This Limited Edition Disney Jasmine Beauty Book is a collectible item that is sure to reflect your inner pretty princess. The all-in-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create your favorite Disney look so you can be enchantingly beautiful for any occasion. see more...

Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX
Colors aren't as pigment, I did have to over coat a couple of times but I love how elf is stepping up their makeup game because who doesn't love Disney! jasmine is my favorite Disney princess and I just had to purchase at Walgreens when I saw it! It was affordable and though I didn't like that it was not pigment at all and the lip gloss was to light it was worth the 12$
Bianca N.
Portales, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these beauty books , I own this one and several other Disney characters. Its so much fun as it comes with ideas to show you what you should use the packaging is nice and wonderful gift. I have brown eyes and this recommends which colors you should use. Would I buy again? yes I love these I own several that I use.
J. Childe P.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh. I am a sucker for anything disney-themed, so when we are talking disney-themed makeup goodies at elf prices- count me in! But the disney name does not add any extra quality to the eyeshadows, They are still cheap elf eyeshadows- ok for the price, but not the best....
Julie G.
I love the elf brand specially their eye shadows are awesome. My eye color is brown and most of their highly pigmented shades suits well with my eye shade. This brand is very economical and this beauty book omg.. Go go go for it . It is must have for your beauty routine .
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
elf is one of the most affordable and best brands you could go with, I was pleasantly surprised with their eyeshadows to see that they were not very chalky but buttery. such a cute beauty book, and nice shades. would definitely recommend
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought several of these Disney beauty books just for novelty reasons but some of the makeup is pretty good, the only drawback is that some of eyeshadows aren't pigmented but it's just a cute item to have and add to the collection.
Amy P.
Columbia, KY
Good value for the money! My daughter LOVES makeup and pair it with Disney, even better. A little blue eyed diva can have a ton of fun with this. She begs for makeup every time we go in a store - no toys for this threenager.
Natalie S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I really enjoyed this product! I'm a huge Disney fan and when I saw e.l.f. come out with it I had to go buy it. It was long lasting. I got it at a local drugstore. I wish they still had more because I would go buy it again.
Mary C.
I have not purchased these but I really love the colors that come in the set. It looks really easy to apply and long lasting. I will be going online to find and purchase this product as I think the colors look great.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So stinking cute. I love these little Disney Beauty Books they make. Sometimes they do look like kid makeup, but the Disney packaging just calls to me. Probably not colors I'd use everyday, but I did like it.
America M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this!! where can I find it??
Mercedes B.
I've been eyeing this Jasmine collection, wondering how the pigmentation is?
Kristen H.
Is this still available anywhere?
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Aqui en México donde puedo encontrar este producto?
Shugg W.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can this product be found?