BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

katelyn s.
columbus, in
Love. Love. Love. These colors. They have a nice gloss to them. Goes on smooth. Great color with first application.
Krystal I.
New Orleans , La
The packaging is super cute! The product itself is pretty good for the price, but I honestly wouldn't use it daily.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
This was by far one of my most favorite products I purchased from e.l f. Even my daughter's keep taking it from me.
Yadira J.
I really liked this product because it has more than one shade and I just have to say that I love all the colors.
fernanda s.
Amei a proposta da marca pós fico maravilhosa lindo na boca ótimo para espalhar boa pigmentação acabamento matte
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Uhh! Hello! It's Disney! The packaging idea and products are great! I hate using it just because I want to save!!
hanna h.
Love the Disney princess/Villian line it gives me options, I like the way the make up goes on and how it feels
Mia B.
Love this packaging! The lipsticks are such pretty colors... I would definetly buy them as a gift for someone.
D'Anne S.
Dexter, MO
I want to try this lip gloss so bad!! I love the color choices and with E.l.f. products you can't go wrong! (:
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
My daughters love the variety and color in this lipstick pack. And since it is e.l.f. I can actually afford it.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!