BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

kelsey L.
kelsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the Disney good vs evil lip gloss collection is one you NEED to own! These colors look STUNNING on!
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
It's not my personal favorite, but it does get the job done. I would recommend this if you are on a budget.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Chula Vista, CA
This set is a amazing my mom bought this for me and i fell in love with it I try and not use it as much so it won't run out lol
Norma A.
Norma A.
Absolutely love the colors in this collection. Only downside I wish it would last longer. But still love.
Yadira J.
Yadira J.
I really liked this product because it has more than one shade and I just have to say that I love all the colors.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
All these colors are beautiful and so bold. I am really a fan of these. Easy to use for beginners
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love E.I.F lip glosses! All have nice pigments. The Disney Good vs. Evil is so cute gift set.
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
I love this set because it gives you the best of both worlds , it's perfect if u what to get both dark and light colors .
Rosy M.
Rosy M.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've honestly didn't like at first though it was childish then I tried and I fell in love
Angel B.
Angel B.
Rock Creek, OH
I love that it is so creative. Plus I love disney!!! The colors really pop it smells good and makes your lips really soft.
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???