BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Got these for Halloween and my daughter and I loved them going to try some different shades soon and hopefully they look just as good
Sharoufa V.
I fell In love the first time I saw it o. Somebody and when I tried it on loved it even more it looks great on anybody it just works
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg , OH
I received this as a gift and love it! Goes great when I'm in good vs evil mood. Love the vibrant colors and the ling lasting looks.
jessica m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
i like elfs ip gloss becuz the color stay on for a long time until u take it of and the scents are good and bought it up at walmart
Lexi D.
Tonawanda, NY
This collection is so vived and lasts all day/night! Highly recommend, and plus it's Disney!! What else could get better then that!
Breanna P.
Keyser, WV
Love all the hold colors in this pack its great for a night out on the town or a movie. Love that elf is so cheap and it lasts long
Shelby B.
The best of elf lip products. Product isn't extremely sticky and the packaging is to die for without a doubt. Would purchase again.
delilah b.
I was able to get a sample because it wasn't sold in stores where I am located and wish it did. Definitely loved all the colors.
Ashley W.
Lancaster, KY
I love this lipgloss it showed up almost as a liquid lipstick and I loved this. I recommend this to everyone who hasn't used it.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?