BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Me encanto el diseño y los colores y el tiempo que dura me encanta que pigmenta súper bien y deja súper hermoso el color
D'Anne S.
D'Anne S.
Dexter, MO
I want to try this lip gloss so bad!! I love the color choices and with E.l.f. products you can't go wrong! (:
Afton G.
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this colors they're so beautiful exactly like the cartoons and the books they're my everyday go to lipsticks now
Clara H.
Clara H.
I like the good and bad colors, one day i love the nice thw good the natural look, one day i love the bad the darker the sexy girl colors
Ripley R.
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
Fell in love with this because of the package and the fact that I love Disney!!! Definitely will buy again
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was amazed with the boxing the formula ! I didn't knew elf would make this Collection so freaking good !
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
Everything Disney is a must buy! I loved this set and I wish I would have bought more. The colors are impressived.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I'm a disney girl. So any make up that is disney I'm soooooooo in. I love the product though regardless of the disney aspect.
fernanda s.
fernanda s.
Amei a proposta da marca pós fico maravilhosa lindo na boca ótimo para espalhar boa pigmentação acabamento matte
hanna h.
hanna h.
Love the Disney princess/Villian line it gives me options, I like the way the make up goes on and how it feels
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???