BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Desiree D.
Santee, CA
Amazing product:) the colors are stunning and are easy to go with any look:) very chic looking and not as childish as the name may make it seem.
Leticia R.
Oakland, Ca
I love this lip glosses their not as sticky as others. It's a beautiful packaging their long lasting and just beautiful. Super easy to apply
Carolina D.
Salem, OR
When I saw this collection I just had to get my hands on it!! It's super cute. And the glosses are a bit sticky but. Itching I can't handle!
Nataki W.
Great overall product and I love the packaging. The colors were shimmery and pigmented. They did not separate but they are not long wearing
Madison C.
High key very immature for me to have but low key has the coolest packaging ever. The quality of this product is impeccable for the price
Clara H.
I like the good and bad colors, one day i love the nice thw good the natural look, one day i love the bad the darker the sexy girl colors
Katz ❤.
Creedmoor, North carolina
Beautiful colors where is well isn't sticky or heavy one of my favorite lipgloss sets. A great gift idea for any teen or make up lover
abigail p.
I wish y'all could send me some they are so nice and I love them all and they are the best and they are so nice to have with you to.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Got these for Halloween and my daughter and I loved them going to try some different shades soon and hopefully they look just as good
Sharoufa V.
I fell In love the first time I saw it o. Somebody and when I tried it on loved it even more it looks great on anybody it just works
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?