BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
Another fun product by e.l.f.! Any princess at heart will enjoy these. The product is high quality at affordable prices.
Zairah C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Such a nice gift for a Disney lover colors are beautiful and so dark love how easy it is to apply with wand or lip brush
Aurora C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanto el diseño y los colores y el tiempo que dura me encanta que pigmenta súper bien y deja súper hermoso el color
Jaqui M.
Tacoma, WA
Never used this but it seems like it would be a very good formula because my friend has it and I am in love with them !
Gabby V.
Reedley
I really wish I could have gotten my hands on this collection. The colors look cute and I've heard good reviews on them
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this colors they're so beautiful exactly like the cartoons and the books they're my everyday go to lipsticks now
Blanca M.
Everything Disney is a must buy! I loved this set and I wish I would have bought more. The colors are impressived.
Krystal I.
New Orleans , La
The packaging is super cute! The product itself is pretty good for the price, but I honestly wouldn't use it daily.
katelyn s.
columbus, in
Love. Love. Love. These colors. They have a nice gloss to them. Goes on smooth. Great color with first application.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was by far one of my most favorite products I purchased from e.l f. Even my daughter's keep taking it from me.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???