BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Ashley W.
Lancaster, KY
I love this lipgloss it showed up almost as a liquid lipstick and I loved this. I recommend this to everyone who hasn't used it.
delilah b.
I was able to get a sample because it wasn't sold in stores where I am located and wish it did. Definitely loved all the colors.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Samantha B.
Chula Vista, CA
This set is a amazing my mom bought this for me and i fell in love with it I try and not use it as much so it won't run out lol
Ashley P.
I'm a disney girl. So any make up that is disney I'm soooooooo in. I love the product though regardless of the disney aspect.
Ana A.
Me apaixonei por essa coleção, as cores realmente vieram de um conto de fadas, super indico, como eu ja disse, batom é vida.
Angel B.
Rock Creek, OH
I love that it is so creative. Plus I love disney!!! The colors really pop it smells good and makes your lips really soft.
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got the disney line because my daughter would be fasinated by the box but i love all the colors and so does my 2 yr old
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
Another fun product by e.l.f.! Any princess at heart will enjoy these. The product is high quality at affordable prices.
Lauryn S.
I love this set because it gives you the best of both worlds , it's perfect if u what to get both dark and light colors .
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???