BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lancaster, KY
I love this lipgloss it showed up almost as a liquid lipstick and I loved this. I recommend this to everyone who hasn't used it.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got the disney line because my daughter would be fasinated by the box but i love all the colors and so does my 2 yr old
Krystal I.
Krystal I.
New Orleans , La
The packaging is super cute! The product itself is pretty good for the price, but I honestly wouldn't use it daily.
katelyn s.
katelyn s.
columbus, in
Love. Love. Love. These colors. They have a nice gloss to them. Goes on smooth. Great color with first application.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Littlefield, TX
To be honest I haven't tried them but I've heard of them and people tell me there súper good that the color is amazing and it stays on for a long time so you don't need to apply every five seconds and that's good❤
delilah b.
delilah b.
I was able to get a sample because it wasn't sold in stores where I am located and wish it did. Definitely loved all the colors.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughters love the variety and color in this lipstick pack. And since it is e.l.f. I can actually afford it.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
LOOVVEE this stuff! They are SOO amazing! I've told all of my family, friends, and neighbors about them!!!:):)
Mia B.
Mia B.
Love this packaging! The lipsticks are such pretty colors... I would definetly buy them as a gift for someone.
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Me encanto el diseño y los colores y el tiempo que dura me encanta que pigmenta súper bien y deja súper hermoso el color
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???