BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

samantha e.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this ONCE and couldn't find it again absolutely loved it though wish I could find it again
Christina E.
Jacksonville, Fl
I freaking love love love this set. Not even kidding. Not only is it awesome packaging, but the colors are perfect. They are a great quality for a great price.
Veronica L.
I bought this for my younger sister and she loves it! So of course after hearing her say it, I had to get one for myself and she was right. These are amazing!
April M.
Fernandina, FL
Got this because my daughter is a huge disney fan and thought that the colors were awesome. Tried it and fell in love with the colors,price and packaging
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
I love the colors in these!! They are too good! The only thing I don't like is it kind of dries out my lips & crumbles but other than that it is good.
Leticia R.
Oakland, Ca
I love this lip glosses their not as sticky as others. It's a beautiful packaging their long lasting and just beautiful. Super easy to apply
Nataki W.
Great overall product and I love the packaging. The colors were shimmery and pigmented. They did not separate but they are not long wearing
Clara H.
I like the good and bad colors, one day i love the nice thw good the natural look, one day i love the bad the darker the sexy girl colors
Madison C.
High key very immature for me to have but low key has the coolest packaging ever. The quality of this product is impeccable for the price
Katz ❤.
Creedmoor, North carolina
Beautiful colors where is well isn't sticky or heavy one of my favorite lipgloss sets. A great gift idea for any teen or make up lover
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!