BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
I love the color of these glosses not to mention the novelty of good vs evil Disney characters and colors. Bought this for my daughter and ended up using myself. Had a nice shine and very long lasting color.
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
As a major Disney nerd, getting my hands on this little goodie from the e.l.f. collection was like Christmas came early! Great value, great price, and they all look amazing and are easy to apply. Great Lip Gloss for those days when you feel extra villain-y :)
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this set.... as a collectors piece. To be honest I haven't opened it. But I mean who really uses beautiful pieces like this? I'm sure they're great as lip glosses but these babies will stay in the box!
Melissa S.
North Hollywood , CA
The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product The best product love it 😍
Dawn F.
Richmond, VA
Stayed on for longer than I expected. Good colors and it did not feel sticky when I wore it. Worked well with my Halloween costume, I might look into their other colors for everyday use
Charlotte M.
Milan, MI
I am a huge fan of ELF make up products because they are priced well and offer a wide range of products and colors, but these felt really sticky when I used one...didn't use it again.
Nickiolis R.
Tienen una fragancia dulce y de sabor agradable me encontré con una textura más seca que no era muy brillante, pero no estaba tan mal durante el desgaste. La textura es un poco más delgada y se siente un poco más suave cuando se aplica lo que supone una menor sensación suelta, más brillante y casi tiene un cierto "sequedad" a ella, pero no es terrible en mis labios y aplica uniforme y lisa.
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 8.6*
Why it's great: One reviewer loves this mascara so much, she's used "three tubes in a row." Another reviewer adds, "My lashes look so long ... it makes them look full because it separates so nicely that it gives me that 'million lashes' look." Overall, reviewers "definitely recommend" this mascara.
Nazly P.
Eva C.
Great concept. But elf misses the mark often when it comes to lip products. This one is no exception. Very sticky on the lips. Not the best pigments. Very luby.
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?