BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
I sort of had a love hate relationship with this set. The price range was good to me but the glosses were very very sticky to me . I hated the feeling on the lips and it was gloopy to me hated it . Loved the packaging though super cute :)
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Not my favorite. It dries my lips out and the colors just don't look as good as they should. The packaging is nice and it's really affordable but there's better brands out there that offer the same price for a better product.
Tara S.
Winter park, Fl
Im sure its good for kids. But I never used this on myself personally. But my neice loves it and was very excited. The packaging is nice. Its genuine and i bought it in the Ulta store at the mall. My neice is 16 and loves this. I would buy it again if she ask for it
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
You can't go wrong with the beautiful colors in this lip collection. It's long lasting for my first time purchasing this product and I am very happy with it. It a good value and I will definitely recommend.
Ivory G.
This is such a cute collection of lipsticks and all of them are mostly nude colors it's very easy to apply it's not very chart goalie at all and the packaging was great, I would definitely buy again but unfortunately they ran out of stock at my local store
Crystal B.
Lewistown, PA
My girls, John at like everyone else's went through their frozen faze. It's about pricey, but when they apply it; it looks great. They live this product and it matches their decor. 😂 they are almost out of the cartoon phase. I hope.
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
Absolutely love this set!! There are so many great colors and pigment is amazing. It stays on for a good amount of time and feels good on my lips. I wish I would have gotten two sets of this one.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This was the CUTEST set and PERFECT for gifting. I gave it to a teenager who had a love for Disney. She raved. The colors were appropriate for her age and she really seemed to enjoy them.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I've always used this product, the result is incredible, it is quick, easy and very practical, in addition its smell is suave.su effect lasts a long time, and the variety of colors are incredible. I recommend it
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?