BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Cynthia F.
Littlefield, TX
To be honest I haven't tried them but I've heard of them and people tell me there súper good that the color is amazing and it stays on for a long time so you don't need to apply every five seconds and that's good❤
Mariann M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Disney fan so I had to buy but I do like these glosses smooth good value considering Disney is on the label not long lasting but a perfect excuse to pop out your lip gloss
clara c.
Louisville, KY
I liked this but it reminded me when I didn't have money of my own to spend. I used it as a gift to my neices abd they loved it. Has a VERY cute box. But it doesn't stay on long has a chalky drying texture, goopy taste, and leaves lips chapped if you rely on it.
Dawn F.
Richmond, VA
Stayed on for longer than I expected. Good colors and it did not feel sticky when I wore it. Worked well with my Halloween costume, I might look into their other colors for everyday use
Charlotte M.
Milan, MI
I am a huge fan of ELF make up products because they are priced well and offer a wide range of products and colors, but these felt really sticky when I used one...didn't use it again.
Mandy Z.
Zabbar
The most beautiful set of lip colours is in this box and it is a seriously must try. Would defined recommend this even if it is not for yourself but for a friend
karlie s.
I haven't tried this yet but I really want to. The colors are just so pretty and ugh I really want them I've been looking in the stores near me but I cant seem to find it.
Nadia U.
The absolute perfect gift for my fellow Disney addicts out there. Easy to use and the colors are amazing. Pretty neuatral colors that anyone can wear and easy to find online.
Amber R.
The colors are amazing but I did not like the sticky feeling I got from this product. My oldest daughter loved this product though and she loved the colors as well
samantha e.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this ONCE and couldn't find it again absolutely loved it though wish I could find it again
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???