BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Misty M.
Misty M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is personally one of my favorite sets ever!!! What girl doesn't want some good girl-evil girl options depending on the day and how she is feeling! This kit is PERFECT...
Mariann M.
Mariann M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Disney fan so I had to buy but I do like these glosses smooth good value considering Disney is on the label not long lasting but a perfect excuse to pop out your lip gloss
Shaye C.
Shaye C.
West Jordan, UT
I think it super cute and I love trying the Disney make up by any brand, but I definitely thinks its more of for a beginner kind of product, fairly simply easy to apply
clara c.
clara c.
Louisville, KY
I liked this but it reminded me when I didn't have money of my own to spend. I used it as a gift to my neices abd they loved it. Has a VERY cute box. But it doesn't stay on long has a chalky drying texture, goopy taste, and leaves lips chapped if you rely on it.
Mandy Z.
Mandy Z.
Zabbar
The most beautiful set of lip colours is in this box and it is a seriously must try. Would defined recommend this even if it is not for yourself but for a friend
karlie s.
karlie s.
I haven't tried this yet but I really want to. The colors are just so pretty and ugh I really want them I've been looking in the stores near me but I cant seem to find it.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Jacksonville, Fl
I freaking love love love this set. Not even kidding. Not only is it awesome packaging, but the colors are perfect. They are a great quality for a great price.
Nadia U.
Nadia U.
The absolute perfect gift for my fellow Disney addicts out there. Easy to use and the colors are amazing. Pretty neuatral colors that anyone can wear and easy to find online.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uhh! Hello! It's Disney! The packaging idea and products are great! I hate using it just because I want to save!!
abigail p.
abigail p.
I wish y'all could send me some they are so nice and I love them all and they are the best and they are so nice to have with you to.
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???