BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up today and I love them the smell is a bit strange but I'm not mad at it
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Yeeesss!!!!!These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
angela t.
angela t.
It looks dark but it's really not for most people that's a set off but for me it really isn't so that's why I gave it 4 out of 5 because most people like don't like it that much but I really love this it's amazing I just love it I will be buying this 20 million x probably LOL JK
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
I normally don't buy gimmicky beauty products, but when I saw elf did a good vs evil Disney addition I gave in because I'm a sucker for anything Disney. I'm happy I did to, the pigment on this gloss was very pretty even though it was sheer. I wish elf stilll sold this.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this lipgloss collection. All the colors are very fun and flirty and they're good lipglosses to keep in your purse. They're easy to apply and kinda sticky, but good for the price!! It definitely met and exceeded my expectations. I would buy it again.
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of elf lip glosses. They have a bad taste. But I do like the packaging a lot on this one. And the colors stay pretty well. I feel like just cause it was Disney they raised the price a bit and that was a bummer.
Curie J.
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set mainly because I am obsessed with Disney! A Disney good verse evil theme is one of the cutest ideas ever. I also really like to shades offered. Also for low end products the price point on elf is really nice.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
I absolutely love these glosses. They have the perfect shine and really make any look pop. They can also be used as a colorful eyeshadow primer to make your colors really pop. Not to mention the packaging is adorable as well.
alexis s.
alexis s.
austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
the range of colors and packaging was very neat, ive bought the collection twice, they were gery easy to apply with no bleeding and all at a very good price and i would definitely recommend to others
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Leroy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lip colors in this set, they're so pretty. They go on super nice and smooth and look great with different looks. They stay on pretty much all day as well. I would for sure recommend this lip gloss set.
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???