BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Mandy Z.
Zabbar
The most beautiful set of lip colours is in this box and it is a seriously must try. Would defined recommend this even if it is not for yourself but for a friend
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
The Perfect Collection for women eho ADORE lip gloss and also love the fun of having the Disney Good VS Evil.
A perefect collection all great each one a flavor each in its own right in ehich,if you love lip gloss like I do.you will love this collection
The hardest thing for me is deciding which o e to use,I usually carry a few at a time.They are that GREAT.
I recommend this wonderful xolle tion both eye appealing as well as incredible lip gloss(s).♥
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
This gift set was recently given to me by a friend as a belated birthday gift and after opening it and playing around with the colors all was forgiven for missing (forgetting) my birthday! I love the colors included in this product and the staying power of the product is second to none. I may or may not have gone online to already purchase another set for myself and 2 more to give to my sisters this Christmas.
karlie s.
I haven't tried this yet but I really want to. The colors are just so pretty and ugh I really want them I've been looking in the stores near me but I cant seem to find it.
Nadia U.
The absolute perfect gift for my fellow Disney addicts out there. Easy to use and the colors are amazing. Pretty neuatral colors that anyone can wear and easy to find online.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
This entire package has my name written all over it You have light and dark lip colors in one package to choose from! E.l.f is a great company as I have said many times and this lip color is no different. A little goes a long way and I think this is wonderful for anyone to try
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I got this at Walgreens a few years ago half off. It sold out quickly and didn't know it was a hot hit item at the time. I really liked it. I went back to get some more and it was gone. Pulled it up online and it was going on eBay for a crap load more than I ever paid for it!
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
The gift set was on clearance at my walgreens online so i decided to try the good vs evil lip gloss set. I was surprised and the gloss lasts a long time. I ended by buying another one for my sister to try. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Amber R.
The colors are amazing but I did not like the sticky feeling I got from this product. My oldest daughter loved this product though and she loved the colors as well
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I bought this for my daughter and ending up keeping it for myself! The colors are vibrant and the gloss stays on a good while. I have thinner lips and I love a good lip gloss. The price was great - I am having trouble finding another set, though
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?