BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Rebekah S.
Spokane, WA
This bundle is a great price it's super affordable! My favorite thing about this kit is the colors the dark gloss have a really cool effect on your lipstick color of choice! It also comes with lighter shades that are killer!
alexis s.
austin
the range of colors and packaging was very neat, ive bought the collection twice, they were gery easy to apply with no bleeding and all at a very good price and i would definitely recommend to others
Breanna B.
Leroy
I love the lip colors in this set, they're so pretty. They go on super nice and smooth and look great with different looks. They stay on pretty much all day as well. I would for sure recommend this lip gloss set.
Misty M.
This is personally one of my favorite sets ever!!! What girl doesn't want some good girl-evil girl options depending on the day and how she is feeling! This kit is PERFECT...
Katie P.
Black Mountain, NC
I bought this for my niece and she wears a different color every day to school! Great quality for the price and it's very fitting for her age! Very cute packaging and a great stocking stuffer.
Cynthia F.
Littlefield, TX
To be honest I haven't tried them but I've heard of them and people tell me there súper good that the color is amazing and it stays on for a long time so you don't need to apply every five seconds and that's good❤
Mariann M.
Los Angeles , CA
Disney fan so I had to buy but I do like these glosses smooth good value considering Disney is on the label not long lasting but a perfect excuse to pop out your lip gloss
Shaye C.
West Jordan, UT
I think it super cute and I love trying the Disney make up by any brand, but I definitely thinks its more of for a beginner kind of product, fairly simply easy to apply
clara c.
Louisville, KY
I liked this but it reminded me when I didn't have money of my own to spend. I used it as a gift to my neices abd they loved it. Has a VERY cute box. But it doesn't stay on long has a chalky drying texture, goopy taste, and leaves lips chapped if you rely on it.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
They have a sweet fragrance and taste I found pleasant with a drier texture that wasn’t super glossy but wasn’t too bad during the wear. The texture is a little thin and feels a little balmy when applied giving it a less loose, glossier feel and almost has a certain “dryness” to it but it isn’t terrible on my lips and applies even and smooth. I’d have liked more glossiness but for what it lacks in shine it makes up for in pigment as two of the shades had very nice pigmentation where as the other two were more subtle.
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?