BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Linda A.
Linda A.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set it's so amazing especially for the price. Beautiful packaging as well and very good value ,
Shaniqua F.
Shaniqua F.
Love love love love this gloss set. I'm not a lipstick kind of gal but this gloss keeps my lips shimmering
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Newark, CA
Sooo good the colars are sooo good for fall. Love the gloss kinda eish it was matte but still really good
Alina M.
Alina M.
I love the colors, but they don't have much pigmentation. I like to layer these with a nice plum lipstick
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I loved the packaging!! That is what sold me on the glosses to begin with. The colors were really pretty
Kaela W.
Kaela W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Loveeee! Colors amazing. Pigmented. Not too drying. Perfect for gifts or just to keep for yourself ❤️
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own the entire collection of Good VS Evil and let me say its fun to have
Fun to collect
Fun to wear
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Gladwin, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to this lip glass set! I love every color. They don't make my lips feel sticky either!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Shelby, OH
I got this as a gift for my daughter. I quickly took it back. I love it. My lips feel silky smooth
Maria U.
Maria U.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is perfect for this Halloween!! I recommend you. The price is amazing with a good quality
Silvia T.
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???