BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I loved the packaging!! That is what sold me on the glosses to begin with. The colors were really pretty
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own the entire collection of Good VS Evil and let me say its fun to have
Fun to collect
Fun to wear
Kaela W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Loveeee! Colors amazing. Pigmented. Not too drying. Perfect for gifts or just to keep for yourself ❤️
Jenna W.
Muir, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to this lip glass set! I love every color. They don't make my lips feel sticky either!
Shanna H.
Shelby, OH
I got this as a gift for my daughter. I quickly took it back. I love it. My lips feel silky smooth
Maria U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is perfect for this Halloween!! I recommend you. The price is amazing with a good quality
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Shaye C.
West Jordan, UT
I think it super cute and I love trying the Disney make up by any brand, but I definitely thinks its more of for a beginner kind of product, fairly simply easy to apply
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
I love love LOVE this product! But honestly never seen or used it, it just caught my eye. I would love to buy and try this, if I would've known this existed I would have bought it earlier and sooner! It looks beautiful, I will go out and look for it when I can! !
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Yeeesss!!!!!These Disney and fairy tale Elf makeup are Amazing and Fabulous! Such a beautiful idea and each one so unique! I love them all! Makeup plus Disney, how can you go wrong? They are so beautiful and such a collectors item for makeup lovers!
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!