BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Alexandra G.
I normally don't buy gimmicky beauty products, but when I saw elf did a good vs evil Disney addition I gave in because I'm a sucker for anything Disney. I'm happy I did to, the pigment on this gloss was very pretty even though it was sheer. I wish elf stilll sold this.
Ashley Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These colors are great on many different skin tones. The packaging is amazing doesn't feel cheap . The price pint is amazing I only payed 5$ definitely worth it . I have color pop ones that are similar and yet these are the ones I usually reach out for to use !
Maddie G.
I loved this lipgloss collection. All the colors are very fun and flirty and they're good lipglosses to keep in your purse. They're easy to apply and kinda sticky, but good for the price!! It definitely met and exceeded my expectations. I would buy it again.
DANIELLE M.
Arlington, VA
Yes i have to admit I am a disney fan and this set is so pretty. it has a nice price for all the colors it has. And it goes on so nicely. It as my first time using the set and it met my expectations. I think i would give it as a gift to another disney lover or to anyone that likes these colors
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
The elf Disney good versus evil lipgloss collection was very has beautiful packaging I love the set I definitely would buy it again I recommend buying this it is definitely long lasting all the colors are very pretty
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
I'm not a huge fan of elf lip glosses. They have a bad taste. But I do like the packaging a lot on this one. And the colors stay pretty well. I feel like just cause it was Disney they raised the price a bit and that was a bummer.
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
I love this set mainly because I am obsessed with Disney! A Disney good verse evil theme is one of the cutest ideas ever. I also really like to shades offered. Also for low end products the price point on elf is really nice.
Miranda B.
I absolutely love these glosses. They have the perfect shine and really make any look pop. They can also be used as a colorful eyeshadow primer to make your colors really pop. Not to mention the packaging is adorable as well.
Flor L.
Pretty good lip glosses. Love that this are Disney theme lip glosses. The colors are also very pretty and lasting. Would recommend people to go and buy this gift set, I would definitely go and buy a new set.
Anahi H.
Cowiche, WA
Soft and long lasting! Love the shades and the texture! I received this item as a gift and will be ordering more for family members! Perfect for all ages loved the packaging!
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?