BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Marib N.
El Paso, TX
I have not try this particular gloss. Maybe put it on my list. But I do Like
Like elf.
Daniella C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great gift set for a family member. I t works well with everyone and is not too sticky
Angela M.
Erie, PA
I so live these colors, looks kiddush but I don't care. I can't enough of these colors.
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I picked this up today and I love them the smell is a bit strange but I'm not mad at it
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Received this set as a gift, beautiful wintery hues, wears well and leaves lips soft.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Great item for personal usage or for a present for both teens & adults. Love it.
Evelin F.
Ankeny, IA
Love it last a very long time amazing colors. Easy to apply all time Favorite!
Alicia S.
Love the Disney sets! They are inspired perfectly and I love anything disney
Ruth C.
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
I love it!!! One of my favorites. Just the dark colors I always wanted, and long lasting, last all night, looking amazing. And the packing its just amazing. I start used them a couple of months ago and can´t stop using them!
Micah S.
Cape Town
i think think this is an amazing product!!!!!!!! because the formula is great and so is the pigmentation .......the theme is definitely super cute!!!!!! and if i did not have any other makeup this would probs be my "go to"  everyday type of gloss
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?