BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Shanna H.
Shelby, OH
I got this as a gift for my daughter. I quickly took it back. I love it. My lips feel silky smooth
Alex O.
Spring, TX
All these colors are beautiful and so bold. I am really a fan of these. Easy to use for beginners
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I like these colors. The packaging draws you to the product on the shelves. Good value product.
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
Me gusta mucho porque estos colores van con mi tipo de piel y además son mis colores favoritos
Lindsay J.
Love E.I.F lip glosses! All have nice pigments. The Disney Good vs. Evil is so cute gift set.
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
I bought this for my little cousin for her birthday and it is her all time favorite she says.
Maria U.
It is perfect for this Halloween!! I recommend you. The price is amazing with a good quality
Kaitlynn W.
Very cheap make up! But really good! Great quality I highly recommend it you want regret it
Maleea E.
I love this brand so much! Great makeup! Very good quality! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Rosy M.
Van Nuys, CA
I've honestly didn't like at first though it was childish then I tried and I fell in love
Erin G.
Is this worth the money??
Silvia T.
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Crystal D.
Taylor, TX
Is this limited addition? I can't seem to find it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Do they still make these
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is adorable! Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?