BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Shimmer Shine with this Dazzling Assortment of Shimmer Lip Glosses Mix Match 2 Promotes Long-Lasting Shine 3 Helps Hydrate Lips Let the Drama Begin Lip Gloss Collection Includes: Twinkle Twinkle 2 Bashful 3 Midnight Kiss 4 Kiss Tell Mix and match colors to create your own custom blended shade or pick your favorite individual color to reflect your personal style. The satin smooth formula glides on easily to instantly hydrate lips for a beautiful long-lasting shine. Safe, gentle formula. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

Bernadette A.
Jessup, PA
Offers a few different shades which I really like. Not to dark or light. Definitely, will buy more
Marib N.
El Paso, TX
I have not try this particular gloss. Maybe put it on my list. But I do Like
Like elf.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
The elf Disney good versus evil lipgloss collection was very has beautiful packaging I love the set I definitely would buy it again I recommend buying this it is definitely long lasting all the colors are very pretty
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the various colors and it's a great little set. Love the Disney characters (huge Disney fan!) it wasn't to expensive and i would deff buy again.
Inese S.
Got this for my friend as birthday gift, as soon as she opened the packaging I felt in love with it. Would love to have one of these for myself, but as a mom I cant afford a lot of stuff, still would recomend to anyone who likes lip glosses or Disney ❤
Jordan E.
Sheffield
This is a perfect product for any occasion. Lasts a long time. Great pigmentation. This was my first time using the product but it's deffo always in my go to make up bag. Would deffo buy this product again
Rehanna S.
Jimboomba
Quite a good set of lipsticks, I definetly loved them, easy to put on and apply, very good value for what it is and not pricey at all. It's quite long lasting and I would recommend it to other.
Ivonne Berenice G.
Tlaquepaque
Son tan lindos, de un acabado súper bonito, los colores muy buenos para las temporadas y sus ediciones de temporada son muy lindas
PAOLA ANDREA M.
I love this kit becouse it comes with a lot of stuff the cuality of the shadows are really good and the lip gloses are gorgeous
Carla R.
Puerto Rico
This os perfect for a gift or even for you nice gloss and smells nice love it so much very affordable as well
Silvia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see all these cute Disney things where do they sell them ? Online? I never see them at the stores ?
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these dry your lips?
Mikaela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this still available? Will they do one for Beauty & The Beast?
Nancy R.
que tal es la pigmentación???